What are the odds a famous person is lurking here?

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Like imagine if a top tier A list celebrity was a member here uncover.

Like for example, Taylor Swift or Jenneifer Lawrence and they were lurking here regularly. 

:dennis:

Or imagine if Bieber was coming here daily and loling at us.

:cage:

They google their names all the time so this shit hole probably pops up every now and then on the top page of Google. It seems likely given that there is 100,000 pages indexed and Bieber's name is spammed here.

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
many posts here...I just don't know their alts..for example J. Lawrence sayed she cannot get date - possibly incel

kibo

Chad
NTs dont google stuff
they only browse twitter, facebook, etc

Jawimplants

Banned
Lookism is barely good to find on google because of bad indexing. You have to search throught 50 google pages to find it.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Jawimplants said:
Lookism is barely good to find on google because of bad indexing. You have to search throught 50 google pages to find it.
Legit. It's been flagged as used toilet water. Only Aspies scroll past the 2nd page on Google.

When I was hanging out with my cousin who is a well known surfer (my family on both sides loves surfing),  I jokingly showed him this forum and induced a laughing fit.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
I said:
When I was hanging out with my cousin who is a well known surfer (my family on both sides loves surfing),  I jokingly showed him this forum and induced a laughing fit.
Let me guess, you don't hang out with him anymore...

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
RSD Tyler has been reading shitty advice since 2010 he even showed pics of the mixed race convict that turned mm to criticize looks theory, it's in his 2011-2012 video stack somewhere on youtube

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
I exchange PMs with both Bieber and Lawrence and consult them on their career choices tbh.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
PurpleDildo said:
RSD Tyler has been reading shitty advice since 2010 he even showed pics of the mixed race convict that turned mm to criticize looks theory, it's in his 2011-2012 video stack somewhere on youtube
RSD Tyler Needs Ideal Assassination.

niger

Normie
Jawimplants said:
NOO just google images jaw angle,etc etc and you will find lookism at the top alot of the time.

Jawimplants

Banned
poobear said:
Jawimplants said:
Legit. It's been flagged as used toilet water. Only Aspies scroll past the 2nd page on Google.
Is it flagged by google?

Always wondered why a site with so many pages could rate so badly.

poobear said:
I said:
Let me guess, you don't hang out with him anymore...
He's in my house right now