zanz

Incel
What are the best cost/reward surgeries for somebody without deformities?

modified

hairloss expert
Leg lengthening.

Hair transplantation.

Jaw surgery (though probably not if you have no abnormalities)

Personally I'm getting all three.

modified said:
Leg lengthening.

Hair transplantation.

Jaw surgery (though probably not if you have no abnormalities)

Personally I'm getting all three.
Very strong neglect of the cost factor in OP's cost/reward goals.

modified

hairloss expert
Cost is variable for all of those three. My hair transplant will cost me $15k because I'm going to the best. My jaw surgery will likely cost me 30-40k in South East Asia. My leg lengthening (if I get that far) will cost me $110k and 6 months. That's the toughest one financially and time wise. 

But it you want to look at cost/reward, for me, these are the only ones worth considering (for me anyway), since  I could put that money into a fancy car instead and still be getting nowhere.

Maybe other people will have other variables to consider. For me, it's all worth it.

asapanon

Cuck
Custom chin/jaw implants 

Forehead reduction and or hair transplants to get low and straight hairline

That's about it. Leg lengthening is retarded. Enjoy not being able to walk. Rhino is a hit or miss, cheekbone implants mostly suck on guys. If you don't look good with a powerful jawline/protruding square chin and a low straight hairline, you weren't meant to look good

heilsa

Slayer
what do you mean without deformity?

if you need genioplasty/chin wing/chin implant for instance your chin is obviosly deformed (its retruded) ?

asapanon

Cuck
That's not necessarily true. In my case, I have an average chin and a strong jaw, but want implants to augment it and make take it from normal to strong as fuck

M

madmaxmandem

heilsa said:
what do you mean without deformity?

if you need genioplasty/chin wing/chin implant for instance your chin is obviosly deformed (its retruded) ?
It depends, this guy has a retruded chin. He doesn't need surgery.