What are signs of high pubertal T and low prenatal?

allindaeyes

Banned
I will post my features to help :
  • slightly positive tilt.
  • strong nose with decent brow ridge for my age.
  • Low eyebrows that are thick
  • biggish size lips for cauc, kind of chico size not his shape though
  • Jaw is shaped like mix of square and oval. My mother is also like this
  • smallish eyes that are oval, not that well hooded. ( hooded as much as zayn maybe a bit more. But arent protrusive like his )
  • I will post my frame later I CBF right now.  Avg. maybe above frame my hips are not wider than my shoulders easily but they still stick out a bit. (Probably due to big gluteus maximus and legs, they are very muscular )
  • I looked extremely feminine compared to now as a child, many people mistake me as a girl but that may be because I had way lighter features as in hair.

From the last comment Id think I have low prenatal T But the thing is I was always very aggressive and got angry easily as a kid. I would pick fights often, now I am like a saint... well composed. I played centreback starting out in soccer due to this and I had a big presence, always pushing kids over and shit. Over the years though Ive transitioned into winger, midfield,striker etc. as I was not agressive enough anymore or big ( defenders are now muscular or fat. even when I was a kid most were fat )

So anyone got a clue? Also list features of high pubertal t and low prenatal t, another reason for this is because after I graduated primary school I went to a new area/new school area and I got a call around 6 months into school from my friends that area and they were shocked at how my voice sounded harsh.

DestroyedLife

Banned
:cope2::cope2:

One word.... prenatal T. If it was low, you are fucked. If it was high, you are maybe not fucked, when your parents have good jaws, eyes etc, cause genetics are also largel influenced, some stupid monkeys here, forget that. Pubertal T is more for frame, testicles, penis growth, beard etc. You just are delusional that´s all.

:leo:

Post Singularity Virgin

King of Chads
Digit ratio

Fwhr

individual features can mean fuckall and that list of cope was cringeworthy you dirty currycel

and just for posting something like this your prenatal t is likely bottom tier

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
i had very high prenatal t, and my puberty was just a total mess, i had massive amounts of estrogen.

chink

Slayer

leo looked like he had low prenatal t but high pubertal t

Wim Hof

Incel
Rigor Mortis said:
i had very high prenatal t, and my puberty was just a total mess, i had massive amounts of estrogen.
That's impossible. Prenatal T determines androgen sensitivity and T:E ratio. I had very high prenatal T and a SHIT puberty but at 18 ish it turned around I ascended
[hr]
chink said:

He has a very dimorphic 2d:4d ratio. He's just pretty as well.

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
Wim Hof said:
Rigor Mortis said:
That's impossible. Prenatal T determines androgen sensitivity and T:E ratio. I had very high prenatal T and a SHIT puberty but at 18 ish it turned around I ascended
not if u have a brain tumor

chink

Slayer
Wim Hof said:
Rigor Mortis said:
[hr]
chink said:

He has a very dimorphic 2d:4d ratio. He's just pretty as well.

he looked exactly like the low prenatal t face even at age 16. his chin is point, has a heart shaped face with a high forehead, and has arched eyebrows. 

i can't see how he could've been high prenatal t

Masugi

Coper
Wim Hof said:
2d:4d ratio. Especially right ha
Why right specifically?
Post Singularity Virgin said:
Digit ratio

Fwhr

individual features can mean fuckall and that list of cope was cringeworthy you dirty currycel

and just for posting something like this your prenatal t is likely bottom tier
Also anogenital distance is a marker for prenatal testosterone exposure.