What are other races with this jaw shape?

Boss

Slayer
Get a real haircut already or get a manbun

Legit

You might be the antithesis of everything I believe in(masculinity, dominance, etc) but you are one of my favorite posters. The way you rile these subhumans up is a total delight. Their rage is palpable everytime you post. They'd do anything to look like you for a day and i love it. 

Also inb4 subhuman rage :lol:

cuckadoodledoo said:
cosmonaut said:
It's hard to explain lol

[img=712x886]http://www.womenlargejaw.com/sites/.../412364_428036100564157_226544239_o.jpg[/img]

this woman had a very strong bite force which = large masseters. As you can see from her scan she has an incredible ramus. She even said that her bite force was strong enough to give her headaches. It turns out she was a teeth clencher throughout her whole life, which means that during development all that pressure was put onto the ramus, causing it to grow. Basically if you dont over use your masseters it's unlikely that you will have a large ramus.
Im 14 years old if i chew now can i improve this
get some falim/mastics buddy boyo

http://************/uploads/imgur/SxOftS2.png
As you can see, your jaw changes slightly from chewing. The mean age for this study was 23 years and 8 months btw

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
cosmonaut said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I clenched as a kid and my jaw is shit.
she did it often during the day but more importantly she clenched subconsciously at night, she had bruxism. I doubt you clenched that much
I used to be an annoying night clencher. However, my friend has been clenching for the whole life, he has destroyed several hundreds of pencils and other items with his teeth.

Check his jaws:

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I used to wear a mouth guard at night because I clenched while I slept. I have an okay jawline but not squared off like that chicks. It's kinda identical to SR's jaw but more facial bloating. Same chin projection but my lower third is longer.

SR, I think it's probably Greek oriented to be honest, I've seen a few Italians with facial structure like this.

TRT

Coper
always blows my mind how good you look from various side-orientated shots in comparison to straight-on.

springfield

Banned
why don't you get a hair cut. you will be even more of a pussy wetter srs