scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
1
Ignore my shitty side profile, what are the flaws in my face from the front (apart from a bad hair day!).

I'm relatively happy with the front, but I still don't look attractive. Is it the eye area? Rounded chin? Thin lips?

Edit: My eyes are usually more blue, I think it's the lighting.



 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
2
not good enough to be a slayer ( fucking broads on the daily ), can get in a  LTR with a good looking girl if LPD, NT, not an asshole etc. ( but dont be a suck up ). Dont obsess over minor facial flaws. You look like a german or nerdic and could probably get laid their easily with girls that like those guys, as most are subhuman looking/beta. Asian girls will like you a lot too
 

scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
1
Victory said:
You look like justin timberlake in the first pic. What is your bodyfat %? Nice hollow cheeks too. Do you chew on falim?

You don't look bad at all.

flaws: mouth area, chin, maybe ears rest looks good.
I chewed Falim for a couple of weeks in April, but because I jut all the time, I stopped because it ached too much.

Thanks, I was thinking about a chin implant instead of genio to improve my side profile because I might be able to get a squarer chin that way.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
2
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
allindaeyes said:
not good enough to be a slayer ( fucking broads on the daily ), can get in a  LTR with a good looking girl if LPD, NT, not an asshole etc. ( but dont be a suck up ). Dont obsess over minor facial flaws. You look like a german or nerdic and could probably get laid their easily with girls that like those guys, as most are subhuman looking/beta. Asian girls will like you a lot too
just lol if you have to look like that to get asian girls
[hr]
your flaw is a weird shaped upper lip, and you need narrower eyes
Thats not my point idiot, you dont have to look like that but thats the type of guys asian girls are attracted to, he can get the hotter ones myb even 8 but they are the most superficial race. He looks decent for the phenotype he is, they like pretty blonde nerdic looking guys the most



btw most people here can get laid with 5s or 6 girls but want higher. thats why i think most are VOCEL
 

scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
1
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
allindaeyes said:
not good enough to be a slayer ( fucking broads on the daily ), can get in a  LTR with a good looking girl if LPD, NT, not an asshole etc. ( but dont be a suck up ). Dont obsess over minor facial flaws. You look like a german or nerdic and could probably get laid their easily with girls that like those guys, as most are subhuman looking/beta. Asian girls will like you a lot too
just lol if you have to look like that to get asian girls
[hr]
your flaw is a weird shaped upper lip, and you need narrower eyes
My eyes look pretty good if I squint, but I can never keep it up while talking to someone, without looking overly angry!

 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
3
Post a pic with you and lots of other guys (like a picture with your classmates)...I really believe you have a narrow face...it's shaped well because you have a long ramus that give you those hollow cheeks and a chiseled jawline but if your face is narrow you can't be very attractive

Also you lack facial dismorphism...you have an average face, not a very masculine one
 

scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
1
Looks_Matter said:
Post a pic with you and lots of other guys (like a picture with your classmates)...I really believe you have a narrow face...it's shaped well because you have a long ramus that give you those hollow cheeks
Do I get bonus points for having girls in the picture?

 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
3
scar_face40 said:
Looks_Matter said:
Post a pic with you and lots of other guys (like a picture with your classmates)...I really believe you have a narrow face...it's shaped well because you have a long ramus that give you those hollow cheeks
Do I get bonus points for having girls in the picture?

Eh there is just another man (small framed) here but yeah I'm pretty confident in saying that your face is shaped very very well...your problems are a slightly narrow skull but above all is the lack of facial masculinity (bad dysmorphism) that kills you

you're still above average in looks though...you should slay 6's
 

scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
1
@Looks_Matter

Here's one with some guys from home. I don't think my skull is overly narrow,just small in general. Oh also proof that being 6'1" isn't enough as look at that heightmog!



[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]short, narrow skull[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]mediocre coloring[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]diffusing hairline[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]dark blonde hair[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]pretty neotenous face[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]decent looking chap, you really REALLY need to fix your retro jaws though.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]really.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]And tan too.[/font]

Yeah, I should have enough money over the summer to do something to my jaw + MT2 or carotene. I've started gymcelling too.
 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
3
yeah indeed isn't overly narrow...just a little bit...as I said your main problem is that you haven't that masculine looks that girls are wired to respond to...

you're a 7's so you should slay 6's and maybe even 7's...

that big guy isn't a threat at all...he's an endomorph so it's ugly because he'll naturally retain fat.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
72
Reputation
0
You're a 6, biggest flaw is small head, and childish features. You should go for the cute look. 

You should grow your hair long, think kit harrington, it will make your head look bigger and enhance that cute look you should be going for.