What am I doing I need to leave my basement and go outside

Occasionally after basement dwelling long enough I will completely forget about how much of a subhuman I am, i'm like what am I doing life is beautiful. I open the door and get obliterated by my 6ft2 nigga neighbor. I'm walking and feeling the summer sunshine burn my terrible skin genetics. I realize the full extent of how bad my vision is everything is just one big blur, I just see colors. A group of girls pass me, a girl says ewww they all laugh. bdd it's all in my head though. I go to a store and everyone has a decent frame, perfectly clear skin, and has at least an average looking face. I end up seeing a reflection of me in the store mirror it's an ugly acne scarred fuck that wears glasses, and has the tiniest most smallest frame in the world. I go back to base which is subway and eat alone just wishing that I could die randomly without experiencing pain because I know my life won't get better, and i'm to pussy to commit suicide. 

I feel you man. I've just dropped out of college, living NEET with my mom. I spend 16 hours a day on the Internet. Re enrolling in a new college and staying in a freshman dorm next year, hopefully my upcoming steroid abuse and jaw surgery will save me. If not then its time to pay Gandy a visit.