what about henley t shirts?

gaunt

Machine
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
6,663
Reputation
180
i have worn every shirt i own at work, and don't want them to think i'm weird so i bought some new ones

like this



what do you think of this style

is it douchey, homo, try hard etc
 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,619
Reputation
2,777
I wear the full sleeved ones.

Helps my pitiful frame look robust
 

Starcrazy

Rotter
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
4,607
Reputation
7
your body and face are enough to look decent in a t-shirt like that
 

bob2

Joke
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
356
Reputation
0
looks like something that a twink like you would wear
 

Stitches

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
2,771
Reputation
1
You should wear more short sleeved shirts to impress the Stacy's at work.  I'm sure they will be in awe when they see your frail ass biceps flex as you pick up stuff for them.
 

gaunt

Machine
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
6,663
Reputation
180
bob2 said:
looks like something that a twink like you would wear

i know, that's why i got them


Stitches said:
You should wear more short sleeved shirts to impress the Stacy's at work.  I'm sure they will be in awe when they see your frail ass biceps flex as you pick up stuff for them.

who cares about them, i have fully demonstrated my aspieness and they won't care anymore

the blonde girl stared at me alot today, and at lunch asked if anyone was gonna sit with me, i fucking mumbled and looked at the chair until she got confused and finally sat down, then she faced away from me and looked at the TV

i was trying to think of something to say but her friend came over and saved her

'come sit with us! what are you doing sitting over here!?"

i spent the rest of lunch in the bathroom
 

Stitches

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
2,771
Reputation
1
gaunt said:
bob2 said:
looks like something that a twink like you would wear

i know, that's why i got them


Stitches said:
You should wear more short sleeved shirts to impress the Stacy's at work.  I'm sure they will be in awe when they see your frail ass biceps flex as you pick up stuff for them.

who cares about them, i have fully demonstrated my aspieness and they won't care anymore

the blonde girl stared at me alot today, and at lunch asked if anyone was gonna sit with me, i fucking mumbled and looked at the chair until she got confused and finally sat down, then she faced away from me and looked at the TV



You dense mother fucker she wants you to talk to her.   :mad: :rage:

Missed opportunity, but surely you will have other chances to dissapoint her.

You could have been making small talk, but instead ran to hide in the bathroom.

Oh what horrors tomorrow will bring, surely you'll be put out of your misery before then!
 

gaunt

Machine
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
6,663
Reputation
180
Stitches said:
gaunt said:
i know, that's why i got them



who cares about them, i have fully demonstrated my aspieness and they won't care anymore

the blonde girl stared at me alot today, and at lunch asked if anyone was gonna sit with me, i fucking mumbled and looked at the chair until she got confused and finally sat down, then she faced away from me and looked at the TV



You dense mother fucker she wants you to talk to her.   :mad: :rage:

Missed opportunity, but surely you will have other chances to dissapoint her.

You could have been making small talk, but instead ran to hide in the bathroom.

Oh what horrors tomorrow will bring, surely you'll be put out of your misery before then!



dude it's fucking OVER

4 strikes and i'm out

i don't work on the weekend so anticipating monday will be hell

maybe i can change my shift
 
Top