• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

what a hot thai thinks about ethnics

sadburger

Regular
and especially muslims

:banderas:

did she miss any asians? i guess those light skinned east asians and possibly bbcs are in the clear

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Gotta love those feisty Thai women (or ladyboys)... they don't restrain themselves when it comes to giving their opinion

Legit Theory

Champion
Basically, she wants anything but brown people from her own culture. Not even an ethnic but seriously

:jrage:

How did gooks let themselves become such cucks? Is this apart of their "be water my friend" philosophy and just let women be status whores so they can help ascend their race into white society?

sadburger

Regular
ItWontBeMe said:
Gotta love those feisty Thai women (or ladyboys)... they don't restrain themselves when it comes to giving their opinion

most thai girls are sweet, this ones a bit more superficial but shes pretty hot at least, 32 and lookin like

but yea a possible lb, maybe they're more bitchy

sadburger said:
ItWontBeMe said:

most thai girls are sweet, this ones a bit more superficial but shes pretty hot at least, 32 and lookin like

but yea a possible lb, maybe they're more bitchy

lol plastic surgery ladyboy subhuman

heightcel

Joke
Lol @ typing all that instead of

"Whites only. Bonus if you have blue eyes and blonde hair and 6'0"+, I'm so attracted to those features for some reason :)))" (in broken English)

Which is what she really means

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
She is just as honest as the deluded ethnics craving white pussy, there is no reason to hate her.

IceCutter

Megastar
Legit Theory said:
Basically, she wants anything but brown people from her own culture. Not even an ethnic but seriously

How did gooks let themselves become such cucks? Is this apart of their "be water my friend" philosophy and just let women be status whores so they can help ascend their race into white society?
Ehh she is open to east asians, I would assume Korean, Japanese etc.

You're a retard

ugliest

Champion
meh, thats her preference, dont for a second think she will reject a 6'4 lean dark hair rich Arabian Pince

:banderas:

No Muslims
No Arabs
No South East Asians.

Wow, she might aswell put under profile '' I am a white nationalist cock-lover aswell''