What a beta fucking country America is

Copenhagen

Slayer

Even your average Indian or Chinese guy from China has more T than these fucking faggots.

Bojack

Lookism God
It's time to move to europe, that's where the action is at.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
I know those faggots post on reddit claming to be slayers while fucking ugly fobs

Bojack

Lookism God
Harakiri said:
I know those faggots post on reddit claming to be slayers while fucking ugly fobs

Slayers

ilikedicks

Coper
I don't even watch tv anymore. You cannot watch a program in the US without hearing about female empowerment and other bullshit. You gotta love the US. The only country where you'll find a bunch of females singing about empowerment, disgust over men objectifying them while simultaneously making shit like this.

[video=youtube][video=youtube]
Just lol nuke us.

Franktank

Normie
America is shit. Fucking pathetic. Pushing this sexuality shit in the media but simultaneously denying incels legal prostitution. Its a fucking mess.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
ilikedicks said:
I don't even watch tv anymore. You cannot watch a program in the US without hearing about female empowerment and other bullshit. You gotta love the US. The only country where you'll find a bunch of females singing about empowerment, disgust over men objectifying them while simultaneously making shit like this.

[video=youtube][video=youtube]
Just lol nuke us.
Shit fap material

The problem is you HAVE TO conform to this. 

it's tyranny of the majority. 

unless you have male model looks, if you try to "rebel" against this mainstream you will further fall behind in social status. 

I think at least half of people who engage in this do it out so that they will not fall too far behind in social status and standing. 

again, unless you are really good looking, YOu have to commit to mainstreamisms.

rigidity

Slayer
streetlightin said:
The problem is you HAVE TO conform to this. 

it's tyranny of the majority. 

unless you have male model looks, if you try to "rebel" against this mainstream you will further fall behind in social status. 

I think at least half of people who engage in this do it out so that they will not fall too far behind in social status and standing. 

again, unless you are really good looking, YOu have to commit to mainstreamisms.

*Hugs u*

eliasisdope

Coper
this is unrelated to the thread but op your avatar is a legit slayer asian i didnt think it was possible.

Even american laws are beta. If man gets divorced then he has to pay her alamony for the rest of his life. So even if you get divorced you are still forced to be a beta provider for your ex-wife who can now sleep with whoever she wants.