• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Were you ever happy?

I try to think of the times I was happy and there are no times like this in my life.

Let's say 100 is super happy , 0 is worst depression ever and 50 is neutral.

I'm constantly below 50, I think I never really got past like 55 , always stone cold or sad (of course only on the inside)

I can't think of a one single moment I was happy

Got to top 1 uni? Doesn't mean shit
Won a lot of money / got a good job? doesn't mean shit
Got some good sex ? Yes it was nice but after cumming I felt even worse , was lying like a dead body while she was kissing me
My dog/cousin/friend/brother died - couldn't feel shit

I think I would prefer a rollercoaster of emotions where I could experience both hapiness and extreme sadness and not constantly something in between but on the lower side of the scale. Anybody can relate?

Viral

Regular
when i was bluepilled enough to think u can get whatever u wanted if u put enough effort.

if u want a rollercoaster of emotions you should try a relationship.

ggg

Regular
Yes when I was skating every day until sundown with my old friends back in 2011, good times man. I wish I was a kid again.

Viral said:
when i was bluepilled enough to think u can get whatever u wanted if u put enough effort.

if u want a rollercoaster of emotions you should try a relationship.

I'm in a one but I ll end it soon , probably tomorrow even though she loves me I can't feel anything