• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Were you bullied in school?

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Were you? Being bullied not only hurts you but also stopps you from getting laid if you don't do anything about it.

Nope. I was fantastically average and never behaved like a weirdo to warrant such behaviour by others.

I was not a specific object of bullying, but I sometimes let myself be AMOGged by bullies because I was too much of a pussy.

I regret it when I think about it because I would definitely be able to fuck them up. I was one of the tallest and fittest guys.

Bullying victims were usually short and weak guys, autists or fatsos

REM

No. Maybe I had few dickheads behind my neck, but all were downed by my 6'3 DOM ALPHA male and boxer bone cousin.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
I was bullied in HS by a group of chads. I didnt like football and im skinny so they called me a fag. I think i was provoking them too, a little bit. I always insulted themif they good me something mean etc. Something like this creates a distance between You and people.

Yes, I was one of the biggest losers. Women hated me the most. I never talked about being a brony or wore neckbeard shit. It was just the combination of being a puberty/framecel, wearing glasses, and having cystic acne. Women would be like why do you hang out with him. Guys and girls would constantly make fun of my frame. I would try to defend my self, but how can I defend my self from wasp girls and guys. I had other shy friends, who were quiet all the time and even they had girlfriends and didn't have to deal with being picked on. Women would just get one of their friends to come talk to them since they were quiet. I was like one of the 7 framecels at my school and one of the only kids with acne.