Were the majority of us not breast fed

I was breast fed and have a disgusting submental area, shit-tier hair genetics, recessed mandible and a framecel to boot.

lono

Banned
Being breast fed determines height. I wasn't breast fed and it made me a framecel manlet. But facially I got on well enough.

[font='Times New Roman', stixgeneral, serif]Results: Breast feeding was associated with the survey district, greater household income, and food expenditure, but not with number of children in the household, birth order, or social class. In childhood, breast fed subjects were significantly taller than bottle fed subjects after controlling for socioeconomic variables. The mean height difference among boys was 0.20 standard deviation (SD) (95% confidence interval (CI) 0.07 to 0.32), and among girls it was 0.14 SD (95% CI 0.02 to 0.27). Leg length, but not trunk length, was the component of height associated with breast feeding. In males, breast feeding was associated with greater adult height (difference: 0.34 SD, 95% CI 0.13 to 0.55); of the two components of height, leg length (0.26 SD, 95% CI 0.02 to 0.50) was more strongly related to breast feeding than trunk length (0.16 SD, 95% CI -0.04 to 0.35). Height and leg length differences were in the same direction but smaller among adult females. There was no association between breast feeding and body mass index in childhood or adulthood.[/font]

Conclusions: Compared with bottle fed infants, infants breast fed in the 1920s and 1930s were taller in childhood and adulthood. As stature is associated with health and life expectancy, the possible long term impact of infant feeding on adult mortality patterns merits further investigation.

lono said:
Being breast fed determines height. I wasn't breast fed and it made me a framecel manlet. But facially I got on well enough.

[font='Times New Roman', stixgeneral, serif]Results: Breast feeding was associated with the survey district, greater household income, and food expenditure, but not with number of children in the household, birth order, or social class. In childhood, breast fed subjects were significantly taller than bottle fed subjects after controlling for socioeconomic variables. The mean height difference among boys was 0.20 standard deviation (SD) (95% confidence interval (CI) 0.07 to 0.32), and among girls it was 0.14 SD (95% CI 0.02 to 0.27). Leg length, but not trunk length, was the component of height associated with breast feeding. In males, breast feeding was associated with greater adult height (difference: 0.34 SD, 95% CI 0.13 to 0.55); of the two components of height, leg length (0.26 SD, 95% CI 0.02 to 0.50) was more strongly related to breast feeding than trunk length (0.16 SD, 95% CI -0.04 to 0.35). Height and leg length differences were in the same direction but smaller among adult females. There was no association between breast feeding and body mass index in childhood or adulthood.[/font]

Conclusions: Compared with bottle fed infants, infants breast fed in the 1920s and 1930s were taller in childhood and adulthood. As stature is associated with health and life expectancy, the possible long term impact of infant feeding on adult mortality patterns merits further investigation.
You have got to be fucking kidding me, there was a chance of me being taller then what I am now if my mother hadn't refused to give her milk to an ugly baby.

lono

Banned
FramecelQuasimodo said:
lono said:

You have got to be fucking kidding me, there was a chance of me being taller then what I am now if my mother hadn't refused to give her milk to an ugly baby.

Sucks breh.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
RudeRudy said:
I was breast fed and am robust as fuck

THE RETURN OF A TRUE SLAYER!!

Breastfed crew. Month overdo crew. Maximized gains in the womb crew.