• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Were girls in your high school classroom hot?

In mine they were,two blondes who sat together(one of them who looked like young Pamela Anderson),a brunette with flat ass but nice tits and face,then cute nice tanned girl who dated guys only 30 and above,and the rest of them were pretty solid.You can imagine it was already hell on earth to get a gf.Hot guys were constantly orbiting around my classroom.

Magnus

Champion
yes I'm not a low t phaggot like most of this forum so I found like 90% of them fuckable

Anakind

Champion
Magnus said:
yes I'm not a low t phaggot like most of this forum so I found like 90% of them fuckable

This doesn't make any sense. You find more women fuckable if you're high T b/c it lowers your standards.

Magnus

Champion
Anakind said:
Magnus said:

This doesn't make any sense. You find more women fuckable if you're high T b/c it lowers your standards.

yes that's exactly what I'm saying

Anakind

Champion
Magnus said:
Anakind said:

yes that's exactly what I'm saying

Fuck, I read "I'm a low-T phaggot" but you wrote "I'm NOT a low-T phaggot".  My bad.

There were at least 1-3 hot girls in every class.   The hottest chick I would say was this quarter asian girl with doe like eyes and a ridiculously tight ass.   There was this cute ginger girl on my bus with a phenomenal little butt, too.

humanmush

Joke
youth is the most attractive attribute a female can have. without exaggerating almost all of slim 16-18 yo girls are fuckable. i wish i could go back and make more advances to them. my libido is a lot higher these days. i can't believe how uninterested i was back then

:jsan: