LostTuna

Gigachad
so many fucking hot sluts everywhere practically walking around half naked, standard weed nerds and connoisseurs, preppy rich kids, swagged out fuckers and shit with 100k on their necks. industry blowing up like fook even compared to a couple yrs ago. so many different types of vendors, extraction companies dabbing everyone up for free all day long. got a bunch of freebies and random shit

oh ya i shook paul wall's hand when he was chilling by himself double cupped near crown extracts. gave b-real from cypress hill a nod. was like 5 feet away from waka flocka performing, and saw juicy j later on, 2 chainz, e-40, kottonmouth kings. missed wiz khalifa and ghostface killah tho.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Legalizer said:
Was A$AP mob there?
nah they may have been there last weekend. didn't hear anything about it tho.
[hr]
kill em all said:
Sounds sick wish I lived in a nice city
ya i couldn't imagine not living in a place like socal/LA. shit like this just doesn't happen in other states or countries due to laws and culture/society etc. the only other high times cups in america besides cali is in colorado but their cup is weaker tbh

Ive been smoking weed since middle school. Fuck all u fake ass wanna be weed smokers

Sounds good

I used to be an edgy stormfagcel "weed is degenerate!" mong but I honestly don't care anymore, let the world burn.

And legit, the vast majority of HQ girls and sluts have tried weed before. If a girl goes to more than 4 parties or clubs a year then chances are she has smoked it. If you can get into the local pothead clique in your social circle then you'll have higher chances of slaying.

ketzdinio

Slayer
Wtf?? Mirin so hard. Shame about Ghostface =((

I took a hike on a cold mountain today. It sucked my feet got wet and it was windy

paulus

Banned
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Sounds good

I used to be an edgy stormfagcel "weed is degenerate!" mong but I honestly don't care anymore, let the world burn.

And legit, the vast majority of HQ girls and sluts have tried weed before. If you can get into the local pothead clique in your social circle then you'll have higher chances of slaying.
I notvied all of the hot girls smoke weed these days
Bruh u need to run highschool drug dealee game NOW

LostTuna

Gigachad
i was just searching hashtags on instagram and i'm in the background of a pic taken by a semi-famous hot instagram model with like 800k followers. would post it but technically i could get doxxed if some faggot looked hard enough thru everything. u can only see like half my face anyways. i was wearing hat and looking down at this petite girls ass that was walking by lol
[hr]
lifestyle said:
did you talk to any girls
i was bullshitting with a couple rep girls but otherwise no. some girl grinded her tits against my arms tho when i ran up front cuz waka flocka was performing at one of the stages and throwing free shit at the crowd

IceCutter

Gigachad
no cold approaches? what a waste

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

// Infolinks