Went to the doc yesterday

Chincel

Normie
He said I looked 22 when I told him I was 29, this is the third person to say it in a half-year, should I be concerned?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
That's a good thing. That probably means you're not norwooding/wrinkling like those prematurely aging 29 year olds (which is most of them these days).  :giggle:

Magnus

Lookism God
You should be happy, that is a good thing 
Now if you looked like a teenager then that would be bad

If a woman told you that you look younger,sorry but that's probably a bad thing,usually means that you have a baby face/bad features.

rugby1233

Chad
Sekrets said:
ItWontBeMe said:
dat dere submental fat
im under 70 kg now so a lot has melted away

still far from ideal tho

i suspect 65 kg @ my muscle mass will be decent

but realistically i need to be 75 kg and lean
:bateman:

You're in RTT land and tall. You should be at least 80kg LEAN at that height.

I'm same height, so I know how different weights look. With 75 kg you will have alien arms.

currypowder

Normie
Yanis Varoufakis said:
If a woman told you that you look younger,sorry but that's probably a bad thing,usually means that you have a baby face/bad features.
This...calling a guy young is basically a nice way if saying he's unattractive due to shitty features.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
currypowder said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
This...calling a guy young is basically a nice way if saying he's unattractive due to shitty features.
Only if your called a teen in your 20's but looking like early 20's when late 20's could mean you have no nasolabial folds, eye bags, good skin, hair and just have a spark in your eyes that young people have that kind of goes away when life becomes hard due to responsibilites

Chincel

Normie
currypowder said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
This is what I suspected, but seeing the responses on here, I'm unsure what the case was. 2 of the people who remarked on it were guys, one was a woman but she was over 25.