Went to the club last night. Got major IOIs from a HQNP but I'm aspie+NT Behaviour

IsaacNewton

Coper
Went to the club with my somewhat NT friends, anyways, most of you probably know that I am a hyper-manlet standing at 5'4 so it's pretty much over for me at clubs since every girl wants a tall guy and 99% of them are taller than me since they're all wearing heels. This club was actually decent though, quite a few of the girls there were actually shorter than me so that was a nice start... but on to the HQNP babe I fucked up with. 

I saw these 2 girls dancing and they were so fucking sexy, they were both about 5'1 so I knew I had a legit chance considering 3" is enough for some short girls to be satisfied. Anyways, they eventually came over to where my friends and I were dancing and both of them were dancing right on me. Unfortunately, being the aspie I am I didn't initiate at all and just stood there, they could probably smell the beta from a mile away. Then I witnessed a bunch of NT shit, fucking 3/10s coming and talking to them and whatnot even though they're complete fucking subhumans, NTs make no sense to me. If these guys posted on this forum you would laugh hysterically at them until they went ER. It's hilarious how delusional NTs are, I have no idea how they can possibly get so much confidence when they look so bad.

They talked to some guys for a bit longer and some beta NT invited them to a VIP area. It was getting close to the end of the night and I really wanted to get some pussy so I started looking for them. They eventually came back from the VIP area and I was just sort of looking at them once in a while when I got the biggest fucking IOI ever, the one I wanted to get with started to make eye contact with me. Normally I am very shy so as soon as I make eye contact with girls I look away quickly but since I was drunk when she looked at me I just kept looking back at her. She fucking stared at me for 7 seconds, batted her eyes and gave me this super sexy smile that only a 7.5 HQNP could have, not to mention her body was so nice and tight. After this happened I was like holy fuck I need to go talk to this girl so I start walking over and then BAM, three 6'6 african masculinity crew members came in and AMOGGED me to shit....

JK, as I started walking up to her I got too nervous so I turned around and gave up. I really wanted this girl and I was insanely drunk but I was still too shy to even try dancing with her when she was obviously interested. I think it's over for me at this point, the only time I've ever been able to show I'm interested in a girl was when she started flirting with one of my friends and was legit tearing my heart to pieces (lol @ being a beta with feelings). I'm never going to fall that hard for a girl again now so I guess I won't be able to flirt with a girl ever again. Oh well, and just lol @ this happening @ the club, the last 3 times I went to the club I got no IOIs since every girl was taller than me, thank god there were actually short girls at this one.

TL;DR: HQNP babe (7.5/10) stared at me for an insanely long time and then smiled but I was too much of a pussy to go and dance with her. Her and her HQNP friend also danced on me for a bit earlier in the night.

Just keep going out and exposing yourself to this stuff repeatedly.  Don't be afraid to talk to girls and show interest.  Things will make sense eventually.

Things NOT to do:

-Post multi-paragraph reports about going out on the internet

IsaacNewton

Coper
I said:
Just keep going out and exposing yourself to this stuff repeatedly.  Don't be afraid to talk to girls and show interest.  Things will make sense eventually.

Things NOT to do:

Why not I'm rotting and I want to share my experiences.

IsaacNewton said:
I said:

Things NOT to do:

Why not I'm rotting and I want to share my experiences.
you won't be rotting pretty soon if you keep going out with your friends

iftsj

Banned
waouuuu man a girl looked at you and SMILE???
your a fucking slayer what are you doing on this site??
you made it tbh

BlueBalls

Chad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
you need to go to therapy before it's too late m8

I'm starting with a psychologist this week.
Doesn't work, tried it

IsaacNewton

Coper
iftsj said:
you made it tbh
just lol dude, you're a fake everything. As if someone who looks as retarded as you do could be high iq

feg

Chad
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
brutal

if u want to report him you can click the report button

time to ban this bully
lol what a faggot you are

iftsj

Banned
IsaacNewton said:
iftsj said:
you made it tbh
just lol dude, you're a fake everything. As if someone who looks as retarded as you do could be high iq
i iq mog you so much its not even funny
stop the cope
i even make fun of you

i look retarted cause i got to hide from other people attacking me cause i looked too intelligent srs

IsaacNewton

Coper
I\ said:
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
brutal

if u want to report him you can click the report button

time to ban this bully
:clap:
iftsj said:
IsaacNewton said:
stop the cope
i even make fun of you

i look retarted cause i got to hide from other people attacking me cause i looked too intelligent srs
Just lol buddy boyo, you made too many ridiculous claims like ~152 being the highest score in your entire country. What a fucking joke I know a girl with an iq of 180+

iftsj

Banned
IsaacNewton said:
I\ said:
iftsj said:
stop the cope
i even make fun of you

Just lol buddy boyo, you made too many ridiculous claims like ~152 being the highest score in your entire country. What a fucking joke I know a girl with an iq of 180+
shut up you low iq fag
i said i got the best score at the standardized test
not iq

why are all you fags turning against me

I DONT LIE
dont you get it??

IsaacNewton

Coper
cocksucking liar said:
IsaacNewton said:

shut up you low iq fag
i said i got the best score at the standardized test
not iq

why are all you fags turning against me

I DONT LIE
dont you get it??
How could the best score not correlate to the highest iq you dumbass. You specifically said it was for 9 year olds or some shit. If everyone is the same age best score=highest iq

debijon

Normie
man I hate clubs as my inhibition gets so high, being mogged by cool guys and hot girls and such.

I had some cringe aspie stories like OP too.

IsaacNewton

Coper
MulattoFuck said:
Just keep repeating the process.  This is how most sub7 NTs  get laid. Repetition and exposure.  In time you will muster up the balls to talk to an HQNP princess without effort and it will be smooth sailing from there.

Granted you aren't aspie, because if so it's over
I feel like I'm not aspie just very Retarded and socially unaware of how to react to things women say.