went to beach, turned back home after 1 min

MewingAllDay

Regular
decided to get some good tan and walked to the nearby beach, when i started approaching it i realized how many people are there, it was crowded as fuck. started feeling uncomfortable just at the sight of so many people, children running around naked, sluts lying in thongs, gymcells pretending to be baywatch, i said fuck it turned around and walked back home. currently im tanning on my balcony

a_nimbus

Banned
MewingAllDay said:
decided to get some good tan and walked to the nearby beach, when i started approaching it i realized how many people are there, it was crowded as fuck. started feeling uncomfortable just at the sight of so many people, children running around naked, sluts lying in thongs, gymcells pretending to be baywatch, i said fuck it turned around and walked back home. currently im tanning on my balcony

you have social anxiety because you feel inferior to other people

burlesque

Banned
a_nimbus said:
MewingAllDay said:

you have social anxiety because you feel inferior to other people

and that feeling manifests from him BEING inferior

his brain is protecting him from further physical and/or psychological harm

made the right choice faggot op