Went to a pawn shop today

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Looked at a revolver and semi-auto pistol they had. Both were overpriced by a LOT and were used. This store was basically just taking advantage of people's stupidity and ignorance of gun prices, so I just decided to take a selfie in the mirror in the display case. You can see the revolver at the top.

[/img]

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Boss said:
What type of phone do you have?
iphone6. technically the shittiest phone to use for selfies because it causes the most distortion at 29mm focal length
[hr]
marty said:
slayer knife spotted $29.99
everything in the store was hilariously overpriced

you could prob get the same knife for like $15 or less at other places

King Chad

Normie
MasterFaggot said:
Boss said:
What type of phone do you have?
iphone6. technically the shittiest phone to use for selfies because it causes the most distortion at 29mm focal length
[hr]

Got you beat there buddy. Nexus 6P has a 26.6mm focal length

feelsbadman

I went to a pawn shop the other day to try to sell an old imac computer but they wouldn't take it.

I usually go to Cash America pawnshops and they tend to give me good money for the items I sell them. But I have noticed that their prices are a little high. You are right that they prey on customers ignorance about prices. I think here in Texas a lot of the customers at pawn shops are poor Mexicans that don't have Internet access (or don't know how to use it) and can't find the best prices for the things they are looking for.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
ThereIsNoGame said:
I went to a pawn shop the other day to try to sell an old imac computer but they wouldn't take it.

I usually go to Cash America pawnshops and they tend to give me good money for the items I sell them. But I have noticed that their prices are a little high. You are right that they prey on customers ignorance about prices. I think here in Texas a lot of the customers at pawn shops are poor Mexicans that don't have Internet access (or don't know how to use it) and can't find the best prices for the things they are looking for.
this was a cash america i believe

:jordan:

mydougiefresh

Normie
MasterFaggot said:
Looked at a revolver and semi-auto pistol they had. Both were overpriced by a LOT and were used. This store was basically just taking advantage of people's stupidity and ignorance of gun prices, so I just decided to take a selfie in the mirror in the display case. You can see the revolver at the top.

[/img]
Legend