Went to a club tonight. was not allowed in by the bouncer.

gentsupreme

Normie
I left immediately the club area. I won't let some roids-driven brainless bouncer to decide if I'm let in to the party or not. I'm the customer, I'm fucking paying to get in, so I deserve some kind of respect. anyway, I'm not going to this club anymore and I'll let everyone I know hear about how shitty this club is. I hope to make them go bankrupt :devil:

after I left, I thought about doing some cold approaches on the street, but didn't feel like doing so, so I just went home.

I feel great about this decision. you should be loyal to yourself first and not act like sheeple ("clubs! partyyyy! yeahhhhh). unfortunatly most people are sheeple so those clubs will still have suckers coming there and paying a lot of money to "partyyyyy". I guess there really is a new sucker born everyday.

btw my cuck beta friend, who was also not allowed in, is still trying to get himself in there. poor creature. he just lacks any remains of self-dignity.

I don't understand how can you go outside and go to the club just to risk being denied  L O L

gentsupreme

Normie
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
I don't understand how can you go outside and go to the club just to risk being denied  L O L
I usually don't go to such venues. I have a superior taste in music and a superior lifestyle, so I keep my proximity from inferior mainstreaim normie clubs. this time, my beta normie friend convinced me to come. I'm glad they didn't let me in. saved me a lot of money.

thank you, monkey bouncer! :gymcel:

dogboner54

Slayer
so you went to a club, got denied entry then you spin it as your decision?

I feel great about this decision. you should be loyal to yourself first and not act like sheeple ("clubs! partyyyy! yeahhhhh). unfortunatly most people are sheeple so those clubs will still have suckers coming there and paying a lot of money to "partyyyyy". I guess there really is a new sucker born everyday.
how delusional are you? they just didn't want some ugly incel in their club creeping away the women  :giggle:

usually not going to such venues. I have a superior taste in music and a superior lifestyle, so I keep my proximity from inferior mainstreaim normie clubs. this time, my beta normie friend convinced me to come. I'm glad they didn't let me in. saved me a lot of money.

:banderas:

next ER tbh

gentsupreme

Normie
dogboner54 said:
yes. I could decide to be a sucker and to beg the inferior roids-junkey to let me in, like my beta friend did. 

I was my decision to leave immediately and my decision to boycott this club and let my environment know no to pay this club.
[hr]
dogboner54 said:
how delusional are you? they just didn't want some ugly incel in their club creeping away the women  :giggle:
have you seen a picture of me? no? so how can you decide that I'm ugly you funny guy? everyone surfing this site must by definition to be ugly?  :giggle:

Pulverize

Normie
gentsupreme said:
dogboner54 said:
yes. I could decide to be a sucker and to beg the inferior roids-junkey to let me in, like my beta friend did. 

I was my decision to leave immediatelyand my decision to boycott this club and let my environment know no to pay this club.
[hr]
> Implying it was your decision to leave and you weren't forced to by a DOM bouncer

:goodfellas:

gentsupreme

Normie
dogboner54 said:
:banderas:

next ER tbh
ER is a personal hero for me, I think that he should have gotten a prize for his brave deeds and he deserve to get a statue in his image in Isla Vista, but I have no intention to go ER myself. I prefer that others will do the dirty work and I'll just watch from afar and applaud them.
[hr]
Pulverize said:
gentsupreme said:

I was my decision to leave immediatelyand my decision to boycott this club and let my environment know no to pay this club.
[hr]
> Implying it was your decision to leave and you weren't forced to by a DOM bouncer

yes funny guy, IT WAS MY DECISION. I wasn't forced by anyone to do nothing because I was outside of the club. the bouncer didn't give a shit if I'm standing there as long as I didn't enter the club forcefully.

Invisible

King of Chads
Next time, don't show up with your guns and "I LOVE ER" T shirt on.

a_nimbus

Banned
gentsupreme said:
I left immediately the club area. I won't let some roids-driven brainless bouncer to decide if I'm let in to the party or not. I'm the customer, I'm fucking paying to get in, so I deserve some kind of respect. anyway, I'm not going to this club anymore and I'll let everyone I know hear about how shitty this club is. I hope to make them go bankrupt :devil:

after I left, I thought about doing some cold approaches on the street, but didn't feel like doing so, so I just went home.

btw my cuck beta friend, who was also not allowed in, is still trying to get himself in there. poor creature. he just lacks any remains of self-dignity.
wow you must look extremely low value.  denied access into a club thats not in hollywood?

the only place where they let in good looking women for free and ahead of the line is hollywood

they dont do that in other areas from my experience

gentsupreme

Normie
Invisible said:
actually I believe that the bouncer thought for some reason that I'm a drug dealer :lol:

a_nimbus

Banned
gentsupreme said:
Invisible said:
actually I believe that the bouncer thought for some reason that I'm a drug dealer :lol:
reeking low value confirmed

:cage:

gentsupreme

Normie
a_nimbus said:
gentsupreme said:

just lol at your subhumanity

first of all, he thought I'm a drug dealer because I was engaged with my wallet all the time, so he maybe got the suspicion that I'm hiding something there.
secondly, what the fuark is low value about a drug dealer? I think there is a lot of demand for drug dealer by sloots, chads and normie club-goers in general.

a_nimbus

Banned
gentsupreme said:
a_nimbus said:

first of all, he thought I'm a drug dealer because I was engaged with my wallet all the time, so he maybe got the suspicion that I'm hiding something there.
secondly, what the fuark is low value about a drug dealer? I think there is a lot of demand for drug dealer by sloots, chads and normie club-goers in general.
confirmed lower class mentality

gentsupreme

Normie
a_nimbus said:
gentsupreme said:

confirmed hardcore cope mentality

Invisible

King of Chads
gentsupreme said:
Invisible said:
Do you give off NT vibes or aspie vibes??

a_nimbus

Banned
gentsupreme said:
a_nimbus said:

confirmed hardcore cope mentality

:jordan:

you got doctors and lawyers with respectable social circles and income from government...

then you got a subhuman like this claiming being a drug dealer is some kind of high status

:lmfao:

Josh

Banned
gentsupreme said:
a_nimbus said:

This is why I don't leave my room.  :popcorn:

gentsupreme

Normie
Invisible said:
gentsupreme said:
hardcore aspie vibes, of course. and that is probably the reason I wasn't allowed in. I also have a bad taste in fashion and don't know how to dress right for a party, so I guess that added to the general, already existing, aspie vibe, that made him even more suspicious and alerted.

a_nimbus

Banned
gentsupreme said:
Invisible said:
hardcore aspie vibes, of course. and that is probably the reason I wasn't allowed in. I also have a bad taste in fashion and don't know how to dress right for a party, so I guess that added to the general, already existing, aspie vibe, that made him even more suspicious and alerted.
i bet he would have let me in

gentsupreme

Normie
a_nimbus said:
gentsupreme said:
i bet he would have let me in
if you're NT and know how to dress right for mainstream venues- I will bet that too