• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Went out to 3-4 bars last night with my bluepilled friends, some unreal copes

Presence

Joke
So last night I went out with 2 friends, one is 23, one is 29 and I'm 22, for reference they're both white and I'm indian.

We went to a few bars had a few drinks and talked about girls, I mentioned how we're all single guys and the 29 year old guy said he's not technically single anymore, he's been dating a girl for the last month and its pretty serious now, I've known that he's dated lots of girls in the last few months, though I never met them, so it made sense and I didnt give it much thought.

The first coping moment came when an extremely hot blonde came in with massive amazing tits and they kept making fun of the girl for having obviously fake and gross tits to cope, when in reality she was the hottest girl there, also the entire night there were no single girls under 25 that we saw (although in the US you have to be minimum 21 for a bar) and the few that we did were on dates with a guy or in large mixed gender groups, the only time there were girls in groups of 3-4 or less I'd ask my friends to come approach with me and they'd say nah but then tell me I need to be more confident and just approach them by myself which I knew would be an immediate disaster as no group of girls wants to be approached by one ethnic.

Then we got into tinder, I showed them the girls I matched with and they said most of them were pretty gross and I agreed, I told them I was having no success and they said obviously it was because of what I was saying and wrote 3-4 messages each to some of my matches who I hadn't talked to yet, they also noticed that my age range was set to 18-22 which really upset them and they immediately set it to 18-99 telling me I'd have much better success (despite the fact that no 22+ girl is searching for guys under 22 purposefully).

Then the 23 yr old guy showed me some messages over snapchat with a girl who he was talking to at the moment asking him to come over to her place and drink wine 1 on 1 later that night and said see its easy I just messaged her once and shes so into me not realizing that he's a tall white guy and I'm an average ethnic and that he's also playing the easy game by going for latinas exclusively as a white guy. 

The part that pissed me off the most btw was how these guys kept saying I have no confidence and dont approach girls in the bar when they themselves are only using online dating for meeting girls and are only going for ethnics as white guys which is shooting fish in a barrel. The 23 yr old guy then left after this.

A few more drinks into the night it was just me and the 29 yr old guy and by this point I had messaged 5-6 more girls on tinder as a last resort so the night would lead somewhere and he said my main problem with people and girls in general is that I don't show that I care about them and that girls want a guy that cares about them more than anything else and bet me that more of the 3-4 girls that he messaged from my profile would respond than the 5-6 girls that I messaged because he actually put thought into his messages unlike me and showed that he cared. He then showed me his tinder and his success with it including how he met his current gf.

His age range was set to 25+ and so were all the girls he talked to, it is common knowledge that women 25-30 are much more open to dating than 18-22 as they are post prime and have much less competiton for them from men, and of the 30 or so girls he had talked to ALL BUT 2 WERE ETHNICS! (based on name or picture they were all asian, indian or hispanic) along with his current gf who was asian, and along with all of the girls he's dated recently.

Just lol buddy boyos, I had to call it a night soon after this because it was just too hard to take anything seriously after this.

and for the record, today almost a full day later it didn't matter whether it was me or either of my friends messaging the girls from my profile, NONE OF THEM RESPONDED, because at the end of the day the guy saying the words has an ethnic name and face rendering whatever he's saying meaningless for getting these girls to do anything with him.
 :visitgandy:

@"True Romance" @"Invisible" @"tsh123456789"

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
>Go out to a RL setting
>Do nothing but talk to girls online

lol'd

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
stopped reading at "I'm Indian"

:cage2:

a_nimbus

Banned
Presence said:
So last night I went out with 2 friends, one is 23, one is 29 and I'm 22, for reference they're both white and I'm indian.

We went to a few bars had a few drinks and talked about girls, I mentioned how we're all single guys and the 29 year old guy said he's not technically single anymore, he's been dating a girl for the last month and its pretty serious now, I've known that he's dated lots of girls in the last few months, though I never met them, so it made sense and I didnt give it much thought.

The first coping moment came when an extremely hot blonde came in with massive amazing tits and they kept making fun of the girl for having obviously fake and gross tits to cope, when in reality she was the hottest girl there, also the entire night there were no single girls under 25 that we saw (although in the US you have to be minimum 21 for a bar) and the few that we did were on dates with a guy or in large mixed gender groups, the only time there were girls in groups of 3-4 or less I'd ask my friends to come approach with me and they'd say nah but then tell me I need to be more confident and just approach them by myself which I knew would be an immediate disaster as no group of girls wants to be approached by one ethnic.

Then we got into tinder, I showed them the girls I matched with and they said most of them were pretty gross and I agreed, I told them I was having no success and they said obviously it was because of what I was saying and wrote 3-4 messages each to some of my matches who I hadn't talked to yet, they also noticed that my age range was set to 18-22 which really upset them and they immediately set it to 18-99 telling me I'd have much better success (despite the fact that no 22+ girl is searching for guys under 22 purposefully).

Then the 23 yr old guy showed me some messages over snapchat with a girl who he was talking to at the moment asking him to come over to her place and drink wine 1 on 1 later that night and said see its easy I just messaged her once and shes so into me not realizing that he's a tall white guy and I'm an average ethnic and that he's also playing the easy game by going for latinas exclusively as a white guy. 

The part that pissed me off the most btw was how these guys kept saying I have no confidence and dont approach girls in the bar when they themselves are only using online dating for meeting girls and are only going for ethnics as white guys which is shooting fish in a barrel. The 23 yr old guy then left after this.

A few more drinks into the night it was just me and the 29 yr old guy and by this point I had messaged 5-6 more girls on tinder as a last resort so the night would lead somewhere and he said my main problem with people and girls in general is that I don't show that I care about them and that girls want a guy that cares about them more than anything else and bet me that more of the 3-4 girls that he messaged from my profile would respond than the 5-6 girls that I messaged because he actually put thought into his messages unlike me and showed that he cared. He then showed me his tinder and his success with it including how he met his current gf.

His age range was set to 25+ and so were all the girls he talked to, it is common knowledge that women 25-30 are much more open to dating than 18-22 as they are post prime and have much less competiton for them from men, and of the 30 or so girls he had talked to ALL BUT 2 WERE ETHNICS! (based on name or picture they were all asian, indian or hispanic) along with his current gf who was asian, and along with all of the girls he's dated recently.

Just lol buddy boyos, I had to call it a night soon after this because it was just too hard to take anything seriously after this.

and for the record, today almost a full day later it didn't matter whether it was me or either of my friends messaging the girls from my profile, NONE OF THEM RESPONDED, because at the end of the day the guy saying the words has an ethnic name and face rendering whatever he's saying meaningless for getting these girls to do anything with him.
 :visitgandy:

@"True Romance" @"Invisible" @"tsh123456789"

you sound like a negative, angry complainer

id hate to even be around someone like you

would ruin my night to even share the same table with some punk ass bitch complaining all night

Your white friends are living in a bubble, they are taking advantage of what unfortunately is what is called, ''White is right'' game as @"LMSghost" puts it.

Tinder and online dating is awful as fuck for non whites, even ethnic women exclusively put ''white males only''

Kill us now, until the world ends.

:crying:

Presence

Joke
True Romance said:
You moved to the US now brah?

Yeah thats why I've been on a hiatus for the last few months, moved to New England for a full time career in May and was busy settling in but after a while I realized I'm still fucked and came back here because its the only place I can really talk about why its so fucked without being told "just be more confident"

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude

a_nimbus

Banned
Amnesia said:
CLCIK TO EDIT

body language is off

the guy on left is facing directly at the cam while head tilted up which shows dominance and confidence

the guy on right is sideways signifying shyness and being timid.  and his head is tilted down.

have both guys do the same pose as eachother and see the difference

autism is your problem

normiecope

Regular
A lot of this bluepill shit "works" for these guys because being white, NT and tall is doing most of the work.

This is very clear by the fact you said they're dating ethnics. If it actually "worked", they'd be with hot white girls just lol.

New Poster

Now on youtube
Not sure why you're getting shit.  Actually funny/true post.

smellysocks

Megastar
This guy looks decent though - he's not even that "indian" looking. That's the sad part

Lavish

Joke
Presence said:
[...]for reference they're both white and I'm indian.[...]

:cage:

The person I am on the phone with asked why I laughed, had to make something up.​
this site has destroyed me​

Chadcel

Banned
@"Presence" ur friends are the typical white cucks. i have a white chad cuck friend as well, he's dating a tranny faced 4/10

gl white guys are too scared to approach hot women of their own. just LOL. white guys are the biggest cucks out of all races

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
:cage2:

Best Thread in days. This is why I lookism
White is right game is too strong. It's basically a cheatcode that's available to any non disgusting looking NT white guy. They sound like gameless dudes coasting through based on their race to ethnic women.

IIRC you are one of the better looking Indian phenotypes, kinda med-esque, pretty brutal that you can't whitemax and run latino game

modified

hairloss expert
Amnesia said:
>Go out to a RL setting
>Do nothing but talk to girls online

lol'd

This.. But yeah OP that's life. You're never going to explain to a tall white guy that its not his confidence or personality that gives him success. He'll never understand the truth.

So stop bothering. Don't listen to their shitty advice though.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
This is why I can not believe that there are normal non-deformed white guys who are virgins in the world. when any decent ethnic women will suck you off for being a standard white guy there is no reason to be a virgin.