went home from social gathering because of my beak nose

MewingAllDay

Normie
i have quite big nose from the profile and it makes my shit jaw look even worse. last saturday i was invited to hang with 4 people from class which i accepted. i already had light anxiety when i approached pub where gathering took place. when i entered inside i saw there was only one place free next to them and it was the worst fucking place available for birdcel like me. it was basically turned so my profile faced rest of the pub, this shit gives me huge anxiety because my profile is like 3/10, much worse than front. i have weak jaw and big nose with hump and slightly deviated septum. i didnt know what to do so i sat there with my right hand over my right side of face especially nose, pretending to be leaning on my hand. this way people in the bar couldnt see my shit tier profile. after some 20 min it became tiresome keeping hand like that so i said i need to leave and went home. this isnt fair tbh, while i was leaving i imagined what would be if i had profile like baptiste giabiconi

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
MewingAllDay said:
i have quite big nose from the profile and it makes my shit jaw look even worse. last saturday i was invited to hang with 4 people from class which i accepted. i already had light anxiety when i approached pub where gathering took place. when i entered inside i saw there was only one place free next to them and it was the worst fucking place available for birdcel like me. it was basically turned so my profile faced rest of the pub, this shit gives me huge anxiety because my profile is like 3/10, much worse than front. i have weak jaw and big nose with hump and slightly deviated septum. i didnt know what to do so i sat there with my right hand over my right side of face especially nose, pretending to be leaning on my hand. this way people in the bar couldnt see my shit tier profile. after some 20 min it became tiresome keeping hand like that so i said i need to leave and went home. this isnt fair tbh, while i was leaving i imagined what would be if i had profile like baptiste giabiconi
I've made threads like these in the past, I thought I was the only one who had these experiences. I'm hyperaware of which angles of my face cannot be seen in public view. My profile is alright, but the worst for my beaknose is my 3/4th left side which I've been consciously hiding from view for the last 11-12 or so years (nose didn't look that bad before age 14). When I'm stuck at a traffic light and there's a car to my left, I turn my head to the other side and pretend I'm looking for an address, or I just cover my unsightly side with my hand.

And of course I've had the same social gathering/restaurant experience you listed here (back when I used to leave my house); I ALWAYS used to take the booth stuck to the wall and scoot all the way to the left so I could hide my left side and 3/4/th left side. And when I'm walking on the sidewalk, I always have to take the left side for the same reason, and force pedestrians to make way for me.

Rhinoplasty can't come soon enough! (later this year). But I have more issues to correct before that...

Chincel

Normie
Your first mistake was going to a social gathering as a sub-7 male in 2016.

MewingAllDay

Normie
ItWontBeMe said:
MewingAllDay said:
I've made threads like these in the past, I thought I was the only one who had these experiences. I'm hyperaware of which angles of my face cannot be seen in public view. My profile is alright, but the worst for my beaknose is my 3/4th left side which I've been consciously hiding from view for the last 11-12 or so years (nose didn't look that bad before age 14). When I'm stuck at a traffic light and there's a car to my left, I turn my head to the other side and pretend I'm looking for an address, or I just cover my unsightly side with my hand.

And of course I've had the same social gathering/restaurant experience you listed here (back when I used to leave my house); I ALWAYS used to take the booth stuck to the wall and scoot all the way to the left so I could hide my left side and 3/4/th left side. And when I'm walking on the sidewalk, I always have to take the left side for the same reason, and force pedestrians to make way for me.

Rhinoplasty can't come soon enough! (later this year). But I have more issues to correct before that...
this also happens to me when i am in class, i always take last seat row so i am behind everyone else and i never sit in the middle because people will be from both my sides which makes it impossible to hide profile. when i am on edge of either side i can at least hide my profile by turning towards people in the classroom