Welcome to the new Sweden!

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
I cannot understand, I thought hordes of ethnic immigrants was a blessing for civilised white nations?? How come every fucking country who accept these "rocket-scientists", "doctors" and "innovators" goes to absolute shit?

[video=youtube]

Anakind

King of Chads
I love it when normal fags suffer a bit too.

Shit

Incel
:banderas:

The african woman.

just lol. Africa's biggest export is PEOPLE.

Boss

Slayer
The swedes need to take just 1/10th of the russians low inhibition and learn to stick up for themselves FFS.

Boss said:
The swedes need to take just 1/10th of the russians low inhibition and learn to stick up for themselves FFS.
Russia is swarmed by muslims as well.

There is a glimmer of hope though, the swedish democrats are around 25% and with a shit ton of luck they might get enough to get a majority in the 2018 elections here

Boss

Slayer
sensorydeprivation said:
Boss said:
Russia is swarmed by muslims as well.

There is a glimmer of hope though, the swedish democrats are around 25% and with a shit ton of luck they might get enough to get a majority in the 2018 elections here
The difference is russians wont take shit like swedes do and most of russias muslims are chechens or syrians(who are originally chechens)

HarryBalls

Coper
Well shit like this won't happen in Sweden anytime soon if ever.

Russians fukked up some migrants pretty badly because migrants didn't like how russians stood in doors of a pub "too confident" (srs). This is the result:

[video=youtube]

:giggle: