• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Weird cringeworth comments from feminists on an article from FB

Article:

http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/03...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Comments from attention seeking whores:

•  Thanks for posting this, EF! As a queer woman in a long-term relationship with a cis man, it sets my teeth on edge when folks refer to my relationship as a "straight relationship." Like, no. I'm not straight, and therefore will never be in a "straight relationship." Fuck right off with that erasure, society

• I'm a pansexual cisgender woman currently in a relationship with a bisexual cisgender man & always get annoyed when we're called a "straight" couple or told by well-meaning family that it's "safer"/we're "not gay anymore" because it erases BOTH of our queer identities. I was so glad to see this on my newsfeed.
  • How about we stop using "straight" to describe anything related to sex/gender/relationships/people? There is no "straight" status. Anyone who claims it either 1. Genuinely enjoys following to a T a VERY strict and immutable list of requirements set by society AND found someone who feels exactly the same. Good on ya! Very kinky! Or2. Is doing or wants to do other stuff and is embarrassed or ashamed or unable to find a willing partner.There are no straight relationships. They are all queer in their own ways, whether the people in them identify as queer or not.

I am married to a cis man. We have children, and appear like a straight couple.It's hard to keep your identity after being married for 9 years. Even when I try to speak to my bi friends, I am told I don't understand their issues because I am married to a man. I feel like I am not accepted by either the LGBT community or the straight community. It can be a lonely place for sure.

Just fucking LOL and CAGE at all of those responses. The last one stuck out to me as particularily needing and attention seeking.

SORRY FOR FORMATTING

normiecope

Regular
Lol

I don't for the life of me understand multiple genders shit

I may just be ignorant, but there's hardly any evidence for it

trans people have specific indicators and different brain structures which leads to gender dysphoria

Also multiple sexualities have to be bulshit too - youre either attracted to men, women, both of none. Just lol at "pansexual"

Dolly Buster

Champion
I kind of admire westerners for trying to accomodate sexual minorities.

Trumptards on the other hand need to stop supporting the Soviet Union.

UnWorthy

Joke
pid=\ said:

• I'm a pansexual cisgender woman currently in a relationship with a bisexual cisgender man & always get annoyed when we're called a "straight" couple or told by well-meaning family that it's "safer"/we're "not gay anymore" because it erases BOTH of our queer identities. I was so glad to see this on my newsfeed.

translation: Im not homo or trans but I still want to be a special snowflake.

Dolly Buster said:
I kind of admire westerners for trying to accomodate sexual minorities.

Trumptards on the other hand need to stop supporting the Soviet Union.

cuckcuckcuck

Legit Theory

Hello
lol'd.

Ah I have no problem with them, but I'd prefer not to deal with their grammar aerobics