Weight loss is the biggest red pill

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
The difference in attention is crazy, people treat you like a human, women are happy and nice to you.... sheeiit...!

Last year my dad redpilled me that I was overweight, I bluepilled my dumb ass convincing myself it was mostly muscle because I've been lifting a lot  :giggle:

During this period I experienced a large downturn in IOI's (I was used to getting a lot of IOI's beforehand). Women were often very rude and obnoxious, many didn't even look in my direction, I was confused  :help:

Then after a while of inconsistent dieting I lost 25 pounds, life took a great turn, plenty of looks and validation from women, made out with a legit 8/10 HBB from an elite university (UCL).

Still hard being aspie, but significant weight loss redpills you on the importance of LOOKS.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
It's very true, when I get below 12% it's like suddenly a switch flips and I am visible to women. Night and day difference.

Ryu

Staff member
Being skinny is almost as bad.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Thereishope said:
Pics edit face out. , how tall are you
5'11

Dentist said:
Hello Halberstram. Nice tie. How the hell are you?

Amnesia said:
It's very true, when I get below 12% it's like suddenly a switch flips and I am visible to women. Night and day difference.
Legit.

J

Jordy

I'm 15% and I've never seen my abs.

OP predict my future, will I ascend?