• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

News Weekly RawMeatmaxxing thread

soul of my soul

Champion
Cook it with some good spices bro.

Inject steroids like Deca and eat 1 kilo chicken a day + 100 gram protein powder

rawmeatmax

Joke
what will this do? Will it make me stink? Is this like my lotion or smth?

what's the benefits of that?

I haven't read his book yet but have there been very good results ever from people who have followed his instructions and diet recommendations?
The skin will absorb whatever you put onto it. Don't put anything on it that you wouldn't eat. Raw butter will lubricate and feed the starved skincells allowing them to recover.

Clay absorbs toxins coming out of the skin.

Yes you'll see in the Facebook group. Can also Google.

The skin will absorb whatever you put onto it. Don't put anything on it that you wouldn't eat. Raw butter will lubricate and feed the starved skincells allowing them to recover.

Jesus christ why isn't any of this stuff mainstream, I've been living a total 180 yo this for a decade plus. JFL at my ignorant parents. I was fed just an abnormal amount of rice+ stew(loaded with plant sometimes vegetable oils)+ shitty quality chicken+fried food and other processed junk occasionally. I need a total revamp of my lifestyle. Gigachad or death.

JFL one of the best farms I go to doesn't even have raw butter, just pastuerized salted or unsalted. Neither do they have lard, tallow, or any of that stuff. Guess I'll have to order online or drive 1hr+ to a farm jfl. It's like the whole country is cucked.

why do you think son?
:stare:
all they do is push for veganism and fruits. When half of the vegetables have anti-nutrients and are GMO/profuse with pesticides and other shit u wouldn't find in nature. They also shit on diary and say the muh cholesterol and meat are bad lmao. The meat/chicken/veggies even fruits and other "healthy foods" that's sold at most stores has been tampered to such levels that it's no wonder we're all fucktards.

@rawmeatmax @stone do you recommend eating veggies at all? How do I get rid of the anti-nutrients in them?

Also JFL my mom is starting to get on a vegan diet bc she can't lose weight. She's experienced a recent detox/glow to her skin and body but oh boy she doesn't know what she's in for.

@rawmeatmax I saw a thread on another forum of a guy who said primal gives u muscles and improves frame without even working out. Can you explain why this is?

brocode

Fortnite Kid's Intern
Masculinity Crew
also @ImmaculateChad tf would u vomit my post for and later in the thread talk about wanting to rawmeatmax?

:jag:

brocode

Fortnite Kid's Intern
Masculinity Crew
where, when did i vomit react ur post, what the fuck are u talking abt?

:biden:
:fingerwave:

You're talking to a Lookism.NET Addict Veteran here bucko

You quickly redacted it as soon as I posted #72 and gave me a legit react

:biden:

brocode

Fortnite Kid's Intern
Masculinity Crew
Imagine getting worked up about a shitty reaction. I'm trying to learn rn and optimize my diet in the best possible way. Calma

:tom:
it was banter my nig uh