• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

weed is the best

Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
1,426
Reputation
16
i quit for a while but now i smoke weed every night again JFL

smoking weed is NT

[video=youtube]

 

933

933
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
7,032
Reputation
476
One time I was getting high with my cousin and no one wanted to cook breakfast so we went to 711 and the fucking cops came so I held the door for them then ran and hid behind my buddies garage because it felt like it held the door for 30 seconds and that'd be wack. We were like 14


Weishaupt said:
Indica or sativa

That doesnt mean shit by the way. Quit making drugs gay. WEED not in dick
 

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
12,868
Reputation
13,737
i've never even tried weed, can you describe the feeling and experience?
 
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
420
Reputation
0
Weishaupt said:
Indica or sativa

Sativa for me, still relaxes me but makes me happier i guess, rather then completely just make me lay there, i watch netflix and play music on my phone at the same time and sometimes i just stand up and start dancing lol
 

Weishaupt

Joke
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
542
Reputation
10
chico brayant said:
Weishaupt said:
Indica or sativa

Sativa for me, still relaxes me but makes me happier i guess, rather then completely just make me lay there, i watch netflix and play music on my phone at the same time and sometimes i just stand up and start dancing lol

Sounds pretty lit tbh
 
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Messages
403
Reputation
0
its good, in a subhuman way, non-sentient way, makes you not give a fuck
alcohol or psychodelics are the best in a self-aware way
 

933

933
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
7,032
Reputation
476
PassiveIngredient said:
its good, in a subhuman way, non-sentient way, makes you not give a fuck
alcohol or psychodelics are the best in a self-aware way

That's why you gotta mix bro
 

badhairline

Rotter
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
3,846
Reputation
34
all i can do is masturbate when i smoke weed. the aphrodisiac is too strong
 
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
1,426
Reputation
16
just_a_life said:
i've never even tried weed, can you describe the feeling and experience?

it just mellows you out, puts your mind on a different level


Weishaupt said:
Indica or sativa

probably sativa i don't really care though

PassiveIngredient said:
its good, in a subhuman way, non-sentient way, makes you not give a fuck
alcohol or psychodelics are the best in a self-aware way

just do all of them
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,136
[img=694x346]
 

Bingerino

Regular
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
1,764
Reputation
15
smoking weed with your friends is one of the best experiences you can have

Do it with your current friend group it will improve you guys relationship srs
 
Top