Brio

Slayer
I think if I start wearing 3' lifts it will be hard to get mogged.
But I think those lifts will be too noticeable. I don't need lifts for female validation, I need lifts to AMOG and not be AMOG'd.

BTW I will start wearing 2,5 ' lifts in my Lumberjack and I will report here.

brb suggest me some summer shoes I can put lifts in .

Or should I wear boots even in summer like dan bilzerian ?

@"uglydeathcel" 

In summer I need high top shoes like nike air force

and then 2 lifts inside

What do you think?

Again I don't give a fuck about girls notice the height decrease in bed, I will not fuck. The only thing I can do is facing my bullies with more height

Brio

Slayer
I'm not doing it because I want female attention. I need to be unapproachable in the eyes of other males. I don't want to be a joke.

I know my height is not bad. But average isn't good
[hr]
Paedophile Clown said:
you mush be smaller than 5'11. no way you would even consider lifts at that height.
Ok, but pls don't go OT.

What shoes do you suggest?

Brio said:
I'm not doing it because I want female attention. I need to be unapproachable in the eyes of other males. I don't want to be a joke.

I know my height is not bad. But average isn't good
[hr]
Paedophile Clown said:
you mush be smaller than 5'11. no way you would even consider lifts at that height.
Ok, but pls don't go OT.

What shoes do you suggest?
I don't really care Brio. you don't need lifts.

Veuve

Slayer
6ft4 said:
I wear these shoes

They add an inch to height which is a negative coz it makes me look too lanky and makes my proportions look worse
Sucks that all of the coolest shoes like airmax, TNs etc all add to height, much prefer wearing flats
...so why do you wear them

Brio

Slayer
True Romance said:
There are almost no lifts that advertise a 3" increase that actually deliver a 3" increase

There's always some compression
Recommend some summer shoes for height

Starcrazy

Chad
AF1 are pretty thick soled kicks, I don't think you need lifts

Brio

Slayer
Starcrazy said:
Can I put 2 inches lifts in those shoes?

Starcrazy

Chad
Brio said:
Starcrazy said:
Can I put 2 inches lifts in those shoes?
Probably too much. I own af1 too and I feel like a huge frauder even without any lifts in them. So probably AF1 + 1 inch lifts max

RoboCopE

Incel
Actually lifts probably work best for people around average height because it will look less unnatural, and also less suspicious I mean if you are 5'11 people can see this from your body proportions so would never suspect you wearing lifts if you're then 6'1ish..

I'm just under 6'1 and actually considering lifts or more likely just a large heeled shoe to push me up to ~6'2.5 for very specific social situations like club game.

I went on a late night Tinder date with a 5.5/10 the other night and she must have been 5'3 - 5'5 and walking up to her and kissing hello probably sealed the deal for me because she was literally cranking her head up to look at me in the eyes as I got closer. Within an hour she had made a comment 'You're so tall'. It's a great feeling heightmogging a girl that you know is into tallness. On the flip side, I went on a date with an Austrian girl a few days before who said she was 5'11 but felt literally the same height as me, if not a hair width taller. She totally framemogged me and there was even an awkward point during lunch when I noticed she had these huge massive hands and I must have obviously looked at them because she noticed and I think I must have then looked back at my own hands. She wristmogged me also. She was actually dtf too but she was a legit 3/10 with a hook nose and actually I kept thinking she looks a bit like a witch. I did not fuck her and I will fuck almost anything, she even had a non-fat body, and body is usually the biggest determinant for me for if I will ONS a girl, and I still didn't fuck her that's how bad it was.

// Infolinks