I didn't have shoes with lifts most were flat shoes 
So I recently bought boots with 2 inches sole
And decided to wear them 
The feeling was beyond amazing
I got double the ioi that I usually get
And most guys were wearing flat shoes
manlets were staring at me whenever I walk by them
The feeling of heightmogging is truly amazing

This is probably the most influencial transition from 5'9 (below average height) to 5'11 (which is above average)

Never realized how great lifts were
So right now I decided to buy casual,formal,sport shoes all with lifts
So I can live my life as a HUMAN

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Temporary solution to a permanent problem, deep down you are still an underdeveloped baby and nothing will ever change that.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Lifts are legit. They fucked up my feet and legs bad though. I wore them for 2 years non-stop, now my feet are angled weirdly and my leg muscles are fucked up.

I stopped wearing them 6 months ago and am having to learn to walk again like some fucking Iraq vet.

lolatmylife

Regular
Dembroadbones said:
Lifts are legit. They fucked up my feet and legs bad though. I wore them for 2 years non-stop, now my feet are angled weirdly and my leg muscles are fucked up.

Angled weirdly? what do u mean? How do lifts have a permanent effect on your foot angle lol. Doesn't it go away after a while?

Dembroadbones

Regular
lolatmylife said:
Dembroadbones said:

Angled weirdly? what do u mean? How do lifts have a permanent effect on your foot angle lol. Doesn't it go away after a while?

I think it was just how I learned to balance. I learned to walk slightly on the side of my feet so I didn't tip over when walking quickly. You often see girls do this in high heels when running for the bus and shit.

I think at this point it is reversible, I just gotta learn better habits again. I do a lot of bare foot walking now so I can get a better feel for the ground and my foot positioning. You lose a lot of that natural feel when you in lifts all day.

Kinda wish I hadn't worn them tbh, but then again, I was 5'11, not 5'9.