LiveAndLearn

Normie
I used to think $100,00-$200,000/year was absolutely amazing and would be extremely happy to make that.

I'm a full time science student and I work 2 jobs. I'm luckily making $70k/year from the jobs and manage to save about $30k/year(I'm looking at making a lot more this year due to investing in stocks). I asked someone at my University about how much people that graduate make and they told me starting pay was around $27k for a bad degree to $45k for a good degree.
My professors pay is posted online and most of them get between $70k-$120k. A professorship is the height of academia so I was thinking around $120k was the best you will likely get after 10 years of school. Even highly "successful" YouTubers only get $3k/month(roughly $40k for a good year). Some rare jobs like pharmasist or doctors get paid more($100k+$200k) but you have to get straight A's in the hardest classes to get into those programs.

Business is the way to go and all my richest friends own businesses and they can make crazy amounts of money. Alternately the only other rich people you see in society are rappers that have no regard to financial success wasting huge amounts of money. Most people copy the rappers spending habbits to a smaller degree. I recently saw a job for psychiatrist that paid $300k-$400k/year + expenses. It blew my mind, I could do that job with 4 more years of school. I never thought school would ever yield more than a basic job.

Now I will not even consider at a career unless it makes over $300,000/year. We need to set our sights high. If we plan to make $50,000/year, then we make that much, we shouldn't act disappointed as it was our choice. I see a lot of people who choose low paying careers then complain about not making enough/being poor.

LiveAndLearn

Normie
Not sure on my IQ, Im smart enough to go to a good med school if i want

Stereo

Gigachad
wageslave like a cuck dying slowly from stress for sheckles.