We Cant Have Only ONE Woman TBH

zyzz007

Lookism God
I swear, within 6-8 months max, I wud want to fuck and be with another. Males werent made to be tied down to one woman only.
I doubt having a gf or LTR wud really save any of us.

Magnus

Lookism God
Yea that's the point males want to spread their seed

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Lol @ acting high and mighty calling women whores but admitting you are incapable of loyalty
My point is women cannot fulfill us becuz even if we finally get a gf or LTR, the excitement and hot sex wud fade by 8-12 months and it wud be like the hedonic treadmill thing talked about here. 
I never said I wud be disloyal, I wud let her know that I want to fuck another, and ask for permission, I dont believe in cheating.

zyzz007 said:
Lol @ acting high and mighty calling women whores but admitting you are incapable of loyalty
My point is women cannot fulfill us becuz even if we finally get a gf or LTR, the excitement and hot sex wud fade by 8-12 months and it wud be like the hedonic treadmill thing talked about here. 
I never said I wud be disloyal, I wud let her know that I want to fuck another, and ask for permission, I dont believe in cheating.
Yes, everyone knows monogamy is unnatural and a social construct but it's an ideal way of life.

Consciously committing to each other for the betterment of society.

stamaster21

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
Yes, everyone knows monogamy is unnatural and a social construct but it's an ideal way of life.

Consciously committing to each other for the betterment of society.
Nah it has to do with sexual market value, if you had a women who was of very high smv compared to yours aka if your a 6/10 and your fucking a 8/10 female who is also hot but also looks 5-8 years younger than her age, you wouldn't say these things. Its all about smv the 8/10+ males cheat because they can and because attractive women become nothing to them because they have so many options with sexually attractive young females. The reason its fading after 8-12 months for you is because you think you can get more sexually attractive and young women who is better than your current partner.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
Not true for me. I could be with my love forever
thats gay brah. romance is for fools.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
thats gay brah. romance is for fools.
Coming from a virgin
Yeh so? This is a virgin/incel website. 
And Yes so to u too, u only been with the bitch for 2 months, im sure a year from now both of u wudnt want to remember each other.

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
Coming from a virgin
And Yes so to u too, u only been with the bitch for 2 months, im sure a year from now both of u wudnt want to remember each other.
I remember my loves for years.

I have perfect memory of all girls i deeply loved. I remember even their smell,the way they inhale and exchale. I remember even the details in their movements

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

I have perfect memory of all girls i deeply loved. I remember even their smell,the way they inhale and exchale. I remember even the details in their movements
I am virgin since I havent found a woman worthy of me yet. Where I live there were women who wanted to be with me but I rejected them 8-10 years ago due to certain factors. I believe in staying pure until I find someone I truely click with. 
Just becuz I havent fucked some stupid average/below bitch doesnt make u or any other one better than me ok, becuz I cud have but chose not to.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Nothereforlong said:
how many women have you had so far ?
are u talking to me or the tranny FuckThis?

zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

I am virgin since I havent found a woman worthy of me yet. Where I live there were women who wanted to be with me but I rejected them 8-10 years ago due to certain factors. I believe in staying pure until I find someone I truely click with. 
Just becuz I havent fucked some stupid average/below bitch doesnt make u or any other one better than me ok, becuz I cud have but chose not to.
:cage2:

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
I swear, within 6-8 months max, I wud want to fuck and be with another. Males werent made to be tied down to one woman only.
I doubt having a gf or LTR wud really save any of us.
your indian. No saving you. Please come again. Eating your grandpa to make gainz goals.