• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

We are so pathetic

amiuglytho

Regular
We come into a world full of beautiful women and as a straight male for those cant even cop a feel thsts pathetic asf . Not even one girl wow i cant even put this into words how pathetic we are

amiuglytho

Regular
Bone_lah said:
You are not making sense. Calm down boyo.

Lol i am making sense . How does one come into a world full of beautiful women and cant even touch one girl as  a straight male . Let alone fuckin , lip kissing but not evenna fuckin kiss on the cheeks. 

I dont deserve to live no more. Im fully aware im genetic trash

Bone_lah

Joke
amiuglytho said:
Bone_lah said:
You are not making sense. Calm down boyo.

Lol i am making sense . How does one come into a world full of beautiful women and cant even touch one girl as  a straight male . Let alone fuckin , lip kissing but not evenna fuckin kiss on the cheeks. 

For sub humans reality is colder than the universe.

you're pathetic. speak for yourself. you have no self confidence cause you don't look good and you're overweight which are basically two in the same. plus your arab and your people have a rep for looking dirty in general. you guys dont use toilet paper and throw acid on each other. you should be looksmaxing you sad sap

amiuglytho

Regular
Lance_Armweak said:
Did you just figure out you were ugly in the past few months?
Found out first time i came here i had an idea but wasnt really sure . Just been really demotivated from everything . Thinking your ugly compared to knowing your ugly is a worlds difference . Fuck man so retsrded

Lance_Armweak said:
Found out first time i came here i had an idea but wasnt really sure . Just been really demotivated from everything . Thinking your ugly compared to knowing your ugly is a worlds difference . Fuck man so retsrded . Yea like in april

ubermenschpoppop said:
you're pathetic. speak for yourself. you have no self confidence cause you don't look good and you're overweight which are basically two in the same. plus your arab and your people have a rep for looking dirty in general. you guys dont use toilet paper and throw acid on each other. you should be looksmaxing you sad sap

Weak minded fool . Making stupid generalizations . Dont talk to me unless its something worth writing .

Bone_lah said:
amiuglytho said:

Are you a subhuman ?

amiuglytho said:
Lance_Armweak said:
Found out first time i came here i had an idea but wasnt really sure . Just been really demotivated from everything . Thinking your ugly compared to knowing your ugly is a worlds difference . Fuck man so retsrded

Lance_Armweak said:
Found out first time i came here i had an idea but wasnt really sure . Just been really demotivated from everything . Thinking your ugly compared to knowing your ugly is a worlds difference . Fuck man so retsrded . Yea like in april

ubermenschpoppop said:

Weak minded fool . Making stupid generalizations . Dont talk to me unless its something worth writing .

Bone_lah said:
Are you a subhuman ?

dont take my advice then you feminized faggot.

amiuglytho

Regular
ubermenschpoppop said:
amiuglytho said:

Are you a subhuman ?

dont take my advice then you feminized faggot.

Wow your words hurt me