We all should learn from this 14 year old prodigy

Harbinger

Normie
This 14 year old kid named Santiago is majoring computer science & electrical engineering. He is focusing on things that actually matters in life and when he was asked what he thinks about having a girlfriend he simply replies "I'm not interested in having a girlfriend at all"  "tremendous waste of time"

This kid is redpill and he has been endowed with the knowledge that girls are waste of time. Theres no reason for him to pursue girls when he can achieve things most of us can only dream of. 

[video=youtube]

Mughal

Banned
whywoulditmatter said:
This faggot will be posting on here within 2 years
Legit, I used to be just like him. Here I am now.

:visitgandy:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
am i pretty yet said:
gonial angle and ramus of piss
lol even my gonial angle is better than his (never really checked out what my gonials really looked like)

Namek

Chad
whywoulditmatter said:
This. I said the same thing at his age. I was coping so hard

Francesco

Normie
What exactly has this autist done? I hate these segments that just go on and on about how amazing the person is without actually showing any of their "amazing" work. His prized app that he created is a sliding puzzle? Big deal. This kid will drop out of college and work for Disney land as a mickey mouse cosplayer just like that little Arnold Swarzanegger kid.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Francesco said:
What exactly has this autist done? I hate these segments that just go on and on about how amazing the person is without actually showing any of their "amazing" work. His prized app that he created is a sliding puzzle? Big deal. This kid will drop out of college and work for Disney land as a mickey mouse cosplayer just like that little Arnold Swarzanegger kid.
To be fair, he has probably made a good deal of money from those apps so he has accomplished a level of money making that 99.99999% of the people his age haven't done yet

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
whywoulditmatter said:
:cage:

16 graduates from college
17 gets masters
18 rots on lookism full time