Ways to test whether or not you pass the looks threshold?

psrl118

Coper
Rather than embarrass ourselves, are there ways to feel out if you pass a girls' looks threshold?

she will let you know if you pass it.
if you have to question if a girl likes you or not, she doesnt

psrl118

Coper
The German Dream said:
Ouch. How could I forget?

Tis why I'm an incel.  :uzi:

just lol buddy boyo said:
The German Dream said:
Is that really true?

:incelrage:
is the pope catholic?
a girl will make the world turn upside down to get the attention of a guy she likes (the looks of him of course)

Bojack

Lookism God
The German Dream said:
The German Dream said:
Is that really true?

is the pope catholic?
a girl will make the world turn upside down to get the attention of a guy she likes (the looks of him of course)
Exactly man, if life is not easy for you it's fucking over.

The German Dream said:
Is that really true?

is the pope catholic?
I agree that if a girl really likes a guy's looks and isn't shy she will make sure it is known to him, but what about if a guy just barely passes her looks theshold, she might be like "eh I guess I would fuck him" but isn't going to go make it known to him because she doesn't want to seem like a slut, has lots of other options already, etc.
yes, but at this point you are already up against hundreds of competitors you need to beat with M+S.
if a girl is not enthuastic about fucking you, you gonna have a very hard time

psrl118

Coper
You could throw yourself at her but it doesn't matter. If you're truly good looking, she'll let you know.

And now I remember why I'm genetic trash.

The German Dream said:
I agree that if a girl really likes a guy's looks and isn't shy she will make sure it is known to him, but what about if a guy just barely passes her looks theshold, she might be like "eh I guess I would fuck him" but isn't going to go make it known to him because she doesn't want to seem like a slut, has lots of other options already, etc.
yes, but at this point you are already up against hundreds of competitors you need to beat with M+S.
if a girl is not enthuastic about fucking you, you gonna have a very hard time
legit. Would you agree that it's not worth it to pursue any girls unless they make it clear to you that they are dtf? (good luck with that happening unless you are a true 8+) pretty much what I'm leaning towards now
yes. if they show no interest whatsoever its obviously a waste. i dont think she has to spread her legs already after 5min, but show genuine interest, smile, laugh, not be distracted by her smartphone and the 500 slayers she has on her whatsapp...stuff like that. if that doesnt happen she consideres you as subhuman trash and has far better options. you never going to fuck her no matter what.

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
psrl118 said:
Rather than embarrass ourselves, are there ways to feel out if you pass a girls' looks threshold?
Asking it to one of her female friend, but there is still an high proability that she will misinterpret her real attitude toward you.