Water fasting for 3+ days is LEGIT !

WhatisLove

Cuck
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
60
Reputation
0
I met one of my childhood friends today. I never saw him so happy for the last 5 years. 
He told me that this article :http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevens...y-fast-reset-your-immune-system/#2584c818337f
Which states that 3 day water fast can reset and repair your immune system. He told me that he did to cure his back acne but guess what he also told me that after the water fast he noticed sudden hair growth all over his scalp. Legit there were lots of short hairs on his hairline and temples. I dont know what to think about this. Gonna test this out. 

Its also pretty logical to me, everything we eat goes into our guts, when there is a problem in our guts our immune system suffers. When our immune system suffers everything in our body starts to suffer. From skin to hair to getting cancer. Gonna try myself out. Starting from tomorrow.
 

WhatisLove

Cuck
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
60
Reputation
0
Will fucking LOL if this will be the fix. 
But I also understand the pharma industry, You have Hairloss ? Take this pill that fixes your hairloss but fucks up your dick. Ouhhh, You have a dick problem ? Take this pill. That fixes your dick but might fuck up your heart. And the circle countinues.
 

currypowder

Normie
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,912
Reputation
2
If you think about it, it makes sense. During most of human evolution, we didn't eat everyday and it would be common to go several days without food.
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
I fasted 10+ days in water. 
It is true. Your skin also starts to glow after a while. 

Dunno about the hairline,it could be just a cope there
 
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
595
Reputation
0
I did a 3 day fast, it was great. It was more for spiritual reasons though and to learn control of myself.
 

JasonGenova

Coper
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
566
Reputation
1
Im not losing my hard earned muscle for some bullshit water fasting froma virgin beta forum

Go fuck yourself lmao

Muscle > water fasting
 

JasonGenova

Coper
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
566
Reputation
1
Pathologically Lonesome said:
JasonGenova said:
Im not losing my hard earned muscle for some bullshit water fasting froma virgin beta forum

Go fuck yourself lmao

Muscle > water fasting
Post a pic of your physique.



hospen said:
JasonGenova said:
Im not losing my hard earned muscle for some bullshit water fasting froma virgin beta forum

Go fuck yourself lmao

Muscle > water fasting

this comes from the guy who claims to have interacted with reptilians while on DMT
Yeah and? That was before 2 years ago when I was using weed often and akso experimenting with dmt and shrooms. I dont use any drugs anymore.
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,290
Reputation
8
JasonGenova said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Post a pic of your physique.



hospen said:
this comes from the guy who claims to have interacted with reptilians while on DMT
Yeah and? That was before 2 years ago when I was using weed often and akso experimenting with dmt and shrooms. I dont use any drugs anymore.
If that's actually you, you use steroids.
 

JasonGenova

Coper
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
566
Reputation
1
Pathologically Lonesome said:
JasonGenova said:



Yeah and? That was before 2 years ago when I was using weed often and akso experimenting with dmt and shrooms. I dont use any drugs anymore.
If that's actually you, you use steroids.
So what is that something other people are not allowed to use? Give me a fucking break, a lot of young kids use them too, no one givves a fuck, natty lifting is pointless
 

JasonGenova

Coper
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
566
Reputation
1
hospen said:
JasonGenova said:
So what is that something other people are not allowed to use? Give me a fucking break, a lot of young kids use them too, no one givves a fuck, natty lifting is pointless

muscle is cope
face or death

lol at not trying anything in your power including a water fast to fix your subhumanity
I am not that bad looking, my biggest problem is 5.6
 
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
595
Reputation
0
hospen said:
Aryan Australian said:
I did a 3 day fast, it was great. It was more for spiritual reasons though and to learn control of myself.

how did it feel physically?
I'm not sure what you mean, I was only doing it for the fat loss/spiritual reasons so thats what I was thinking about, and I felt much lighter (lost 4kg water weight) and hunger was surprisingly low but apart from that I didn't think about it.

I felt high on the 3rd day lol but that was because I felt so proud of myself and I looked shredded.
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
JasonGenova said:
Im not losing my hard earned muscle for some bullshit water fasting froma virgin beta forum

Go fuck yourself lmao

Muscle > water fasting
I think you're confusing appearance of muscle mass versus actual muscle. Fasting wouldn't cause you to lose muscle, that kind of thinking is foolish. In fact, before a show professional bodybuilders will often fast or borderline fast to shed water weight to SHOW their muscle. If you have little muscle after fasting, it's simply because you carry a lot of water weight, not actual muscle.
 
Top