• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Watching sports is suicide fuel

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
JFL at looking at the genetically superior living the absolute perfect life: making millions, having fun, being worshipped by fans. Have zero idea how this doesn't make people want to rope.

Just goes to show how resentful people like me are. #Marxismcel

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
mentally sane people dont have this outlook.

they literally see ... sports players. not heightmogs, moneymogs or statusmogs. this is why websites like this one are pure cancer.

In_my_head

Joke
athletes are fucking cringe lol

put on a pedestal because they “lucked” (its not really a good thing) and became like 6’7 by some fluke in their bodily growth hormones. 

An athlete is literally born to be an athlete, they dont train, you are born into basketball, hockey, baseball. You cant be really born into skills like art, bird calling, hunting, etc

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
laughably_ridiculous said:

they literally see ... sports players. not heightmogs, moneymogs or statusmogs. this is why websites like this one are pure cancer.

I'm well aware mentally sane people don't have this outlook. they're high tier copers

mustang19 said:
Athletes are subhuman usually

their faces could look like utter shit, but they're still be flooded with attention from prime girls

KEy21

Champion
I’m aware of it I just don’t care...

I love to watch the sport and those niggers entertain me

BuddyBoyo

Regular
In_my_head said:

put on a pedestal because they “lucked” (its not really a good thing) and became like 6’7 by some fluke in their bodily growth hormones. 

An athlete is literally born to be an athlete, they dont train, you are born into basketball, hockey, baseball. You cant be really born into skills like art, bird calling, hunting, etc

Cope
You arent born with skill you low iq numbnut
Youre coping because those athletes are smarter than you and are elite in their field

Unbeatable

Regular
laughably_ridiculous said:

only 61 posts
:bean:
better then that day you got 300 in a day

elmoggerino

Banned
pretty_boy said:
JFL at looking at the genetically superior living the absolute perfect life: making millions, having fun, being worshipped by fans. Have zero idea how this doesn't make people want to rope.

Just goes to show how resentful people like me are. #Marxismcel

Athletes weren't making much in the USSR but they mogged hard
[video=youtube]

elmoggerino

Banned
In_my_head said:

Maybe in some freak USA sports like basketball. In most sports athletes average a few inches above an average.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
In_my_head said:

doesn't apply to football

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame

In_my_head said:

legit, i was Born to be a cyclist. i can stuff my face 24/7 and do Nothing for a year and i will still mog most dedicated Amateur athletes like it's Nothing. Ok the Lifetime Training has some effect but at the end of the day ist my freakish cardiovascular System and vo2max...

oh... and SMALL SKELETON, especially the upper Body thats not needed in Cycling. FML

In_my_head

Joke
aspiedotnet said:
In_my_head said:

doesn't apply to football

it is legit the MOST applicable to football lol. bone density, pain threshold, girth, you are born into sports, born into athletisism it's that simple

mandibulusmaxillusrex said:
In_my_head said:

legit, i was Born to be a cyclist. i can stuff my face 24/7 and do Nothing for a year and i will still mog most dedicated Amateur athletes like it's Nothing. Ok the Lifetime Training has some effect but at the end of the day ist my freakish cardiovascular System and vo2max...

oh... and SMALL SKELETON, especially the upper Body thats not needed in Cycling. FML

yup ding ding you can be literally born to cycle with exactly what you said. you can be born to swin aka huge lung capacity and huge frame

FaceAss

Regular
Idk i do like sports but u make a good point tbh, being a fuckin fan of another man or getting excited about his accomplishments is never a good look ngl

also;

In_my_head said: