• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Watching sports is a major cope for a lot of people

Datjaw

Banned
lol at normalfags who spent their entire existence talking about the club they support and spending every weekend watching the same shit over and over again.

I remember being at a pub last weekend and their was a match on the tv, some guy was going crazy shouting at the tv and punching the table because his team he supported wasn't winning, what a fuking pathetic loser  :lol:

Franktank

Regular
Sports is the way many men escape reality. Footbal fantasy, football sunday all just ways to not think about work and a nagging wife

Franktank said:
Sports is the way many men escape reality. Footbal fantasy, football sunday all just ways to not think about work and a nagging wife

Yep. I enjoy watching basketball, but I pretty much only follow other sports so that I have something to small talk about with other men.

Franktank

Regular
Gots 2 Ball said:
Franktank said:

Yep. I enjoy watching basketball, but I pretty much only follow other sports so that I have something to small talk about with other men.

Thats the one thing i wish i could do. So many guys like sports especially subhuman men who only talk about basketball or football every second. I wish i could have something i could talk to about easily.

• Banned

Datjaw

Banned
Techno Viking said:
living is coping

everything is coping

Yes most things are but imo things like

- Being healthy (attractive to opposite sex) (validation)
- sex
- food

are the 3 best things in life, we are animals at the end of the day and the 3 things above are what we are evolutionary programmed to enjoy, nothing more nothing less really

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Legit

football(soccer) useto be so important to me

I couldnt go a minute without thinking about and id cry if we lost in the champions league

Now I look back and think wow I literally could not give a single fuck right now

• Banned

Datjaw

Banned
Reflex said:
Legit

football(soccer) useto be so important to me

I couldnt go a minute without thinking about and id cry if we lost in the champions league

Now I look back and think wow I literally could not give a single fuck right now

haha so true man, I will never sit through a full 90 minute game of football for the rest of my life, unless my country got into the world cup or something that would be the only exception I guess.

Playing irl is a different story, at least your doing some pro active and not sitting in a couch or pub screaming at a tv while mindlessly getting drunk 

I still play 5 a side the odd time with some old friends

Happy Rotter

Rotter
So fucking legit

Just lol at supporting a team of millionaires who could not give a FUCK about you, they don't even know you exist

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Idk I seem to genuinely care. Ain't got no shame about it

twisty

Banned
Sport is cope..Sportmen are getting payed like gods because watching it take peoples attention from real problems..
Its like gladiatior matches in acient Rome for plebs...nothing changed

Leans

Megastar
I tried to fit in on this one, but never could manage to give a shit about sports. Especially not soccer.

RememberMew

Regular
Happy Rotter said:
So fucking legit

Just lol at supporting a team of millionaires who could not give a FUCK about you, they don't even know you exist

Some athletes are probably kind people who appreciate their fans. There's no way every single one is a total fuckwad.

twisty said:
Sport is cope..Sportmen are getting payed like gods because watching it take peoples attention from real problems..
Its like gladiatior matches in acient Rome for plebs...nothing changed

Too legit.

chadimir

Machine
legit I play sports, i dont care about talking about them

i always lol when people try to use random stats to make a point about a team or player.. like somehow it gives them bragging rights. and bigger lol when people say "we" when talking about pro sports.

Anakind

Champion
What I love the most is when unathletic, fat, beer-drinking losers mentally masturbate about whether Kobe Bryant or Lebron James are the better basketball players.