WASPs are the most aesthetic

Copenhagen

Slayer
Just LOL.

All of those guys look part ethnic and octoroon. 

Or are you being facetious?

Boss

Slayer
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Just LOL.

All of those guys look part ethnic and octoroon. 

Or are you being facetious?
Wasps have those features 1/8th black wont even show up in your phenotype

FYI im part NA and probably part black so it wouldn't matter to me anyway.

Gandharva

Banned
uuum no.....Chad is probabely Jewish(look at his parents,especially mother) and hes average looking as fuck without lip injections,buzzcut and a tan.he was never aesthetic,just primally sexy..exactely because he looked like a   neanderthal  monkey.  the other two arent even handsome,first guy is cute but potato head is not attractive lol

most male models are italians or italian descended fyi brazil is the largest exporter of male models..and most are italian of Venician origins.

I can easily post eduardo verastegui or ricky martin and prove a point.what do the averages look like?the average anglo looks like death,the average italian  or argentine is atleast a puahate  7.

keep coping  .

Boss

Slayer
Gandharva said:
uuum no.....Chad is probabely Jewish(look at his parents,especially mother) and hes average looking as fuck without lip injections,buzzcut and a tan.he was never aesthetic,just primally sexy..exactely because he looked like a   neanderthal  monkey.  the other two arent even handsome,first guy is cute but potato head is not attractive lol

most male models are italians or italian descended fyi brazil is the largest exporter of male models..and most are italian of Venician origins.

I can easily post eduardo verastegui or ricky martin and prove a point.what do the averages look like?the average anglo looks like death,the average italian  or argentine is atleast a puahate  7.

keep coping  .
He went from black to jewish(still white)

Italians are WASPs brothers in aesthetics

I also agree average anglo is ugly but its about not being a ugly one

Gandharva

Banned
I neevr claimed he was black..I claimed he looks black  and that eh became famous because of looking black while today he is mostly obscure and doesnt find much work   .

you know who looks similar in features(but not in actuality)like chad?Zach Galligan in the  Gremlins    the Jew...why?only jews have those features...his mother looks uber jewish in features....

white is a social construct,even Apricity reconizes this fact.

Boss

Slayer
They are all light Caucasians then same thing willyboy

Just let the WASP sting you stop coping

Gandharva

Banned
anything not med is wasp ? :giggle:  that makes me wasp then..Im part scots irish  :smoking:

Boss

Slayer
Your a quadroon willy albeit white passing

They are euromutts that is a better term but I like to use WASP instead of euromutt

Gandharva

Banned
every white in the new world is a ''euromutt''..french  Cajuns are mixed with Irish and Choctaw....French canadians are mixed heavily with Irish and native american

Northern Mexicans are probabely as French and sephardic jewish as they are spanish and so and and so forth  puerto ricans are as Italian-sardinian as they are spaniard

Argentines with italian etc etc you created this thread to piss me off when I dont care about ancestry but phenotype....Im not a racist but a looksist  I dont ''worship'' anyone but this guy

Boss

Slayer
I mean new age euromutt willy I know different tribes have mixed to create each other

If it makes you feel better I don't think your bad looking but you never uploaded those pictures

Gandharva

Banned
Yes,all europeans in the new world are euro mutts.that what I ment.and Chad is Jewish I can bet a 1000 euros on that.lithuanians,prussians,german?the only people with his mothers looks and dark hair from those areas are jews.plus all germans in america are southwest german not prussian wich means coastal polish lmao there are barely any lithuanian or prussian americans like 700,000?  dat nigga ashkenazi.

nut like I said i have nothing against wasps as people,I just dont find their looks attractive.you know all my friends in real life are nordics right?
[hr]
Ill upload the pics when my eyes are finally well again ,my mum is getting new internet so better connection with my phone....ill pm if u want

i have some pic already although they arent entirely accuratte to how I look,they do prove I look eurasian at times though