dogboner54

Slayer
mrz said:
It was illegal to look at, some idiot posted it asking if it was illegal. Why do you ask?

wtf

post it faggot
or pm me 

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

dogboner54

Slayer
mrz said:
dogboner54 said:
wtf

post it faggot
or pm me 

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
You realize you probably committed a sex felony by even making this post right? Hopefully you read the top line of my signature :/.
cope

now post it

uglydeathcel

Banned
mrz said:
It was illegal to look at, some idiot posted it asking if it was illegal. Why do you ask?
do videos like that exist in deep web?

Temoc

Coper
In the past you could find a lot of cp on p2p networks like kazaa or warez. Lots of baby fucking and other disgusting stuff

I was a minor living in south america though so not incriminating

FuckThis

Slayer
Yeah there was on sloothate. 

I remember it to this day.
Brutal video of two arab guys taking turns on a prine JB in some secluded place in public with no condom used.

They fucked her one after another,and prob third guy who fillmed fucked her after

FuckThis said:
Yeah there was on sloothate. 

I remember it to this day.
Brutal video of two arab guys taking turns on a prine JB in some secluded place in public with no condom used.

They fucked her one after another,and prob third guy who fillmed fucked her after
It was like a 15 second video

Manuel said:
lmao i remember when this got posted on sh

the video was on a tumblr page, the guy who owned the page had loads of similar videos on his tumblr i think

it'd be weird to actually watch that shit
LOL I remember it now. they were 12-14y old. i'd like to hear the backstory of that clip. is it nowadays normal 12y old getting gangbanged in the park outside?

Invisible

King of Chads
Dont pm me a link.

Just dont send a link to my unbox, boyos. Please dont. To my inbox. Today. Like just dont. Guise.

logic failure, but why the fuck is it illegal to watch jb's videos(in usa and other cuck countries), but it's ok to watch gore. I've never understood the logic behind it.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Invisible said:
Dont pm me a link.

Just dont send a link to my unbox, boyos. Please dont. To my inbox. Today. Like just dont. Guise.
this.

// Infolinks