• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

"Was that an ioi?"

Dolly Buster

Champion
Thinking back, I realize some behaviors were IOIs.

One time in 1995 I was at a mall, and my crush yelled out to greet me on the next floor.

If she were for example repulsed by me, she would have kept quiet and hoped I left the building.

But I was so clueless that I just left.

gaunt

Machine
Enigmatic said:
If it was an IOI you'll know it for sure unless you're sub 80 IQ

Link to a good IQ test

ugly_mong said:
Human non verbal communication is way too complex and contextual to put into words. Understanding it is instinctual, you're either able to pick it up or you're not.

If you can't tell when a girl is interested or not there can be 2 reasons....1) no girl is interested in you so there's no IOIs to begin with, or 2) you're aspie as fuck.

I truly feel this one girl wants me, but I've never been around girls before so I can't tell if its just my horny delusions or not 

when I put the situation on paper it seems obvious, yet I feel I need a fucking verbal confirmation 

Stitches

Banned
When women in form fitting spandex bend over in front of you, it's not because they know you stare at them constantly already, and want you to mire them some more.

Trunks

Joke
Autism can't understand abstract concepts

body language and social interaction have too much variables that the autistic mind can't understand, it is just too complex. The autistic mind can only see black and white, one or zero. 

That is why atheist are autistic - autism can't understand God

http://www.aspminds.com/abstractthinking.html

short man

Rotter
The only legit IOI is when she begs you to put your dick in her dripping wet vagina.