I cant remember the article, but it was some interview where he admitted to being incel in his early years until he bloomed into an adult. Was this a hoax? Is personality theory legit or just another PR celebrity stunt to make the masses feel that they are humble.

SexGod

Coper
Gandy doesn't look like a slayer, more of a LTR gentleman. idk why

Mughal

Banned
He doesn't need to lie about something like this, he's already wildly successful. if you watch his video from early 20s, it's pretty obvious that he wasn't lying.

Don't be stupid.

Youwontevenknowme said:
I cant remember the article, but it was some interview where he admitted to being incel in his early years until he bloomed into an adult. Was this a hoax? Is personality theory legit or just another PR celebrity stunt to make the masses feel that they are humble.
no

Mughal

Banned
SevereRetard GoatFace of Death said:
hes an incel in the body of a slayer
Nope, he's an incel that looksmaxed and THEN became slayer

FireHaze

Gigachad
Youwontevenknowme said:
FireHaze said:
Probably had a shitty early puberty.
Any pictures of him, cant seem to find any of him around the ages of 16-18.
My point exactly. He probably looked like shit and hated taking pictures.

Some guys just don't develop well until their early 20s.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Scum said:

Subhuman incel!!
He was at least 25 or someting in this pic

Here's him at 21

It's almost as if you can see it in his eyes that he was a frail little boneless nerd in high school

OnTheRun

Slayer
He was always good looking. But he's an aspie. boring beta even to this day. that's why he was incel, nothing else.

assburger

Gigachad
apparently hes shy.. maybe slightly aspie.. so it wud make sense that he was regardless of what he looked like.

"I'm not confident with women. I'm better than I was, but that's not saying much," he told the Sunday Telegraph. "As a child I was pretty shy, and I'm not sure you ever lose that. It's only in the last couple of years that I've been confident enough to go up and talk to a girl."

He's not shy/beta.

He is literally the most attractive man in the world. A God. Adonis. He is also 6'3", built, and has a perfect English accent. Why would he need to put any effort into communication? What could he possibly need in life? He is superior to everybody and intimidates every single male and female he meets. 

Every female on this planet would see David Gandy and be attracted to him. That is a profound fact.

Tall Dark and Handsome said:
He's not shy/beta.

He is literally the most attractive man in the world. A God. Adonis. He is also 6'3", built, and has a perfect English accent. Why would be need to put any effort into communication? What could he possibly need in life? He is superior to everybody and intimidates every single male and female he meets. 

Every female on this planet would see David Gandy and be attracted to him. That is a profound fact.
:clap: 

That is who I want to be 

:crying:

// Infolinks