• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Was forearm-hair mogged by a female yesterday

Peppers

At a checkout yesterday I was served by a lady with mid brown haiir and blue eyes.  About 25yo. I noticed she had visible dark hairs on her forearms.  As I left the cashier and walked out the door with my scotch egg, plums and budgerigar seed, I felt a deep sense of unmanliness overwhelm me as I thought about just how can a woman have better androgenic hair than me, and would a woman ever see me as a real man if I have no forearm hair.  I have virtually no visible forearm hair.

Peppers

sephon said:
I have a tiny frame, tiny pencil-thin forearms and wrists with no hair on them & pale as a ghost. I SCREAM "unmasculine"

haven't you accepted your subhumanity yet anyway? why would you care about this

I accepted it over a decade ago.  I was just brutally reminded yesterday that this otherwise quite attractive slim ladies wrists were hairier than mine and the same bone thickness (about 6" inches).  :ugh:

RoboCopE

Joke
wristcel checking in... And weirdest thing my father has epic hairy arms and hands and huge wrists. Obviously some developmental defects in hormone production either in the womb or puberty, I am taller than him too. 

and major lol'ing and your grocery list

noonz

Slayer
Masculinity Crew
I'm glad my arms are hairy,men are supposed to be hairy