Was at grocery store doing my grocery shopping

Sean

Banned
This five foot tall really mexican looking girl about 19-20 was with her mom. She saw me and my slayer level eye game kicked in. Locked eye contact and kept my eyes relaxed gazing downwards but looking directly at her walking by. 

She blushed. Turned away really shy...and then LOOKED AT ME AGAIN AND IMMEDIATELY SHOWED SUBMISSIVE BODY LANGUAGE HOLDING HER HANDS INFRONT OF HER.

i walk by. Look at her again going into an aisle and she flinches a look at me and her mouth is slightly open.

I see her later again in another aisle and her gaze is looking upwards submissively.

Lolololol if she didnt have her mom with her and i had my own place she would be back at my place sucking my dick on the couch.

Mughal

Banned
What a cope lol. I was in a similar situation before, yet I was not pathetic enough to make an excuse afterwards. I admit that I fucked up. And you fucked up too boyo, you could've gotten her number at least. But you didn't, cause you're a beta faggot cunt like me.

ethniccoper

Incel
bunch of latinas are into asian phags these days srs. specially those running pretty boy game