• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Was anyone else a slayer in elementary school (grade 6)?

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
I was invited to all the cool kid birthday parties, I was part of the cool gang, and plenty of girls had "secret" crushes on me. If you read the type of comments people left in my graduation/year book, you'd see it for yourself.

But even from that young age I was too high inhib/too aspie. I remember being forced to slow-dance with this one girl and it was the most excruciating thing I've experienced in my life.

King Chad

Regular
Yeah I slayed in my younger years, was on the soccer team every year, got invited to all the parties, part of the most popular in my year etc

Low inhib af back then, probably like every other kid

Also, for some reason the people who could run the fastest, were always regarded as the most attractive?

King Chad said:
Yeah I slayed in my younger years, was on the soccer team every year, got invited to all the parties, part of the most popular in my year etc

Also, for some reason the people who could run the fastest, were always regarded as the most attractive?

Legit, too bad I got slower in the middle school :ugh:.

King Chad

Regular
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
King Chad said:

Legit, too bad I got slower in the middle school :ugh:.

Fuark, speed game is legit.

King Chad

Regular
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
King Chad said:
Fuark, speed game is legit.

The fastest and the best football players were alpha in my elementary school. (me) :rolleyes:

And I thought it'd be a good idea to quit being a sportscel after elementary.....

I had a phase during the second grade (7yo) where I was extremely alpha. I would lead the other boys to do something completely pointless like piss into paper towels and throwing the towels all over the walls or whatever. I passed cassette recorders out and asked students to press record and hide them in interesting locations - audio surveillance. I was the leader of all of the males and they actually did whatever I told them to do.

Low inhib game really worked. I made the hottest girl in the class into my gf, and intentionally french kissed her in front of everyone. I did this multiple times, outside in the snow, during class when we were supposed to be reading, etc. This served to solidify my leadership role.

Then one day near the end of the academic year, my teacher had had enough. I had disrupted her ability to teach anything to anyone, and I am pretty sure she hated me. She made a mockery out of me by placing my desk in the hallway for everyone to walk by, for weeks. My true low inhib nature came out, and my spell on the class was broken. I felt humiliated and dejected. It really hurt my confidence. I was no longer the leader and turned into a freak the next academic year.

I had a strange and short lived period of extreme social leadership which I have no idea how to explain.

King Chad

Regular
MushroomCloud said:
I had a phase during the second grade (7yo) where I was extremely alpha. I would lead the other boys to do something completely pointless like piss into paper towels and throwing the towels all over the walls or whatever. I passed cassette recorders out and asked students to press record and hide them in interesting locations - audio surveillance. I was the leader of all of the males and they actually did whatever I told them to do.

Low inhib game really worked. I made the hottest girl in the class into my gf, and intentionally french kissed her in front of everyone. I did this multiple times, outside in the snow, during class when we were supposed to be reading, etc. This served to solidify my leadership role.

Then one day near the end of the academic year, my teacher had had enough. I had disrupted her ability to teach anything to anyone, and I am pretty sure she hated me. She made a mockery out of me by placing my desk in the hallway for everyone to walk by, for weeks. My true low inhib nature came out, and my spell on the class was broken. I felt humiliated and dejected. It really hurt my confidence. I was no longer the leader and turned into a freak the next academic year.

I had a strange and short lived period of extreme social leadership which I have no idea how to explain.

I can just imagine a really autistic younger version of you;

Pissing on paper towels and throwing them at the wall thinking people are joining in with you
Sexually assaulting a classmate who you convinced yourself was your gf
Being the really weird dude who thinks people like him

:banderas:

If not deluded? Slayer