redapple

Subhuman
A.k.a indoctrinated by religion to the point that you believe that touching a girl hand will get you ETERNAL PUNISHMENT?????

I was and i dont know how i ended up this way. I was sooooooo ashamed by male-female relationships that i was actively avoiding any girl who i was interested in. Two girls actually TOLD ME   " You know you can get a little closer to me right???? I will not eat you if you come closer"....... and i had a retarded approval seeking smile. 

I am now remembering things about how i was...

unfortunately although i changed a little but now i am sick and have problems with my health , a lot of them due to masturbation addiction..... :( i just cannot stop.

i dont know what to do anymore. I have been to three bluepill therapists and did not help me too much,.... where do i find redpill therapist.

The therapists were also trying to tell me religion is ok after i told them that religion clearly states that if you are a man and you feel sexual attraction you have sinned and one single sin will bring you to hell if you are not SINCERELY SORRY but how the FUCK CAN YOU BE SINCERELY SORRY FOR SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT DEPEND ON YOU? I was actually thinking about this at 11 years old..... and it fucked me up big time.... wtf should i do now?

zyzz007

Lookism God
redapple said:
A.k.a indoctrinated by religion to the point that you believe that touching a girl hand will get you ETERNAL PUNISHMENT?????

I was and i dont know how i ended up this way. I was sooooooo ashamed by male-female relationships that i was actively avoiding any girl who i was interested in. Two girls actually TOLD ME   " You know you can get a little closer to me right???? I will not eat you if you come closer"....... and i had a retarded approval seeking smile. 

I am now remembering things about how i was...

unfortunately although i changed a little but now i am sick and have problems with my health , a lot of them due to masturbation addiction..... :( i just cannot stop.

i dont know what to do anymore. I have been to three bluepill therapists and did not help me too much,.... where do i find redpill therapist.

The therapists were also trying to tell me religion is ok after i told them that religion clearly states that if you are a man and you feel sexual attraction you have sinned and one single sin will bring you to hell if you are not SINCERELY SORRY but how the FUCK CAN YOU BE SINCERELY SORRY FOR SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT DEPEND ON YOU? I was actually thinking about this at 11 years old..... and it fucked me up big time.... wtf should i do now?
Forget about the bible and modern day Christianity, it has been tampered with and there are numerous mistranslations and misinterpretations from stupid pastors and most of the laws in there are to people from a different time, age and generation and NOT to our generation. When Jesus spoke of lusting after a woman, he was talking of lusting after MARRIED WOMEN. Lusting after an unmarried woman is not a sin.
Prostitution was allowed under Moses Old Covenant. And when Paul spoke of not joining yourself to a prostitute, he wasn't talking about a normal prostitute, he was talking about having sex with a temple prostitute who worships idol gods and have sex with men as a sacrifice unto these gods.
My gosh I fucking hate modern day Christianity and the LIES they spread and how much damage it causes to people.
Seek a relationship with God for yourself and forget all these modern day christian lies.
Sex and intimacy are the second biggest NEEDS of  man after food/water. Having sexual attraction and thoughts about an unmarried woman is NOT a sin.
Even bible heroes like David and Solomon had 1000 wives and concubines. Sex is natural and a basic need, nothing sinful about it. The Catholic church just made up all these lies to control people and THEY themselves cannot follow they own rules and they rape millions of little children over the past 2000 years.

// Infolinks