Wars are retarded.

Seriously, can't people just live in peace?

Wars are provoked by ugly incels who want to compensate for the lack of female attention

If only good looking men ruled the world, there would be peace.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Seriously, can't people just live in peace?

Wars are provoked by ugly incels who want to compensate for the lack of female attention

If only good looking men ruled the world, there would be peace.
Legit. 

Goddamn violence is just retarded in the first place......

Copenhagen

Slayer
Lol at you people driving around in your foreign cars munching on cheeseburgers. War is about acquiring resources so that you can live well. There is no future to the human race. There is no peace. We have driven our little wedge of greed, capitalism, soulless egotism into every last square inch of the planet. There literally is nowhere else to go for us. War itself is probably the only thing that would bring the population back down to sustainable levels.

If you were starving (like literally starving), violence would seem not only appealing to you, but necessary.
[hr]
If you're scared of death you obviously are too far gone down the American rabbit hole of fake pleasantries, coddled consumerism and general overall patheticness.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Lol at you people driving around in your foreign cars munching on cheeseburgers. War is about acquiring resources so that you can live well. There is no future to the human race. There is no peace. We have driven our little wedge of greed, capitalism, soulless egotism into every last square inch of the planet. There literally is nowhere else to go for us. War itself is probably the only thing that would bring the population back down to sustainable levels.

If you were starving (like literally starving), violence would seem not only appealing to you, but necessary.
[hr]
If you're scared of death you obviously are too far gone down the American rabbit hole of fake pleasantries, coddled consumerism and general overall patheticness.
Ooooohhhh be careful not to cut yourself with that edge buddy broyo

Copenhagen

Slayer
Harakiri said:

[hr]

Do you fear death? I don't at all. I actually look forward to it. I've written my will and everything.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Harakiri said:

Do you fear death? I don't at all. I actually look forward to it. I've written my will and everything.

Are you goona write a manifesto too?

ridiculously_likeable

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
Copenhagen said:
Lol at you people driving around in your foreign cars munching on cheeseburgers. War is about acquiring resources so that you can live well.
this

obviously conventional wars are becoming less and less ideal, but lol at oblivious hippie dummies spouting pacifism from their comfy pc chairs