• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Warning: Stop eating chocolate

Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
559
Reputation
2
Causes severe bone loss.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chocolate contains oxalate — a naturally occurring compound in cocoa beans — which can inhibit the absorption of calcium.[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Higher frequency of chocolate consumption was linearly related to lower bone density and strength ([/font][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]P[/font][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] < 0.05). Daily (≥1 times/d) consumption of chocolate, in comparison to <1 time/wk, was associated with a 3.1% lower whole-body bone density; with similarly lower bone density of the total hip, femoral neck, tibia, and heel; and with lower bone strength in the tibia and the heel ([/font][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]P[/font][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] < 0.05, for all). Adjustment for covariates did not influence interpretation of the results.[/font]
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
33
Dark chocolate (at least 85% cocoa) is awesome in small amounts, a big dopamine booster.
 
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
559
Reputation
2
Demgainz said:
Anything that is not nature made is causing inceldom.

Legit.

Modern humans are smaller and weaker than more "primitive" humans who lived naturally.

 

Demgainz

Regular
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
1,132
Reputation
1
Pizza Slayer said:
Demgainz said:
Anything that is not nature made is causing inceldom.

Legit.

Modern humans are smaller and weaker than more "primitive" humans who lived naturally.

Yep, there is no fucking way a male would be incel if he was born in jungles, hunted animals, ate nuts and fruits. Its would be impossible to be weak and non-demorphic.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,198
Reputation
3
Demgainz said:
Pizza Slayer said:
Legit.

Modern humans are smaller and weaker than more "primitive" humans who lived naturally.

Yep, there is no fucking way a male would be incel if he was born in jungles, hunted animals, ate nuts and fruits. Its would be impossible to be weak and non-demorphic.

or just be a farmer

:lol:  Most farmers also have low IQ/agressive facial features as low class. Further proving farmer means more DOM. I literally got gods gift... My genes skipped so many generations its fucking stupid  :shock:  ( pretty much mainly went to my grandmas who was not farming background ). I am lucky I had PURE food diet and sport for high pubertal t

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=7383
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
Pizza Slayer said:
Demgainz said:
Anything that is not nature made is causing inceldom.

Legit.

Modern humans are smaller and weaker than more "primitive" humans who lived naturally.


LEGIT

You see those skulls belonging to anyone preindustrial even? Massive with huge triangle jaws and a zygomatic arch that could sink a submarine.

No Incels are a modern take on man. There were almost zero non dimorphic males before farming. Farming only benefits the farmers. They always get robust from all that hard work and good eating.
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
33
ColezRightFoot said:
No Incels are a modern take on man. There were almost zero non dimorphic males before farming. Farming only benefits the farmers. They always get robust from all that hard work and good eating.

The rest of society get High Fructose Corn Syrup instead. :lol:

 

IncelFTW

Joke
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
533
Reputation
0

we just became a more refined version, kinda like in iron man where he builds that big bulky motherfucker in the cave and uses it to escape, but later on he designs the more cool efficient badass version



old Neanderthal nigguh



new hinus nigguh
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
Anakind said:
ColezRightFoot said:
No Incels are a modern take on man. There were almost zero non dimorphic males before farming. Farming only benefits the farmers. They always get robust from all that hard work and good eating.

The rest of society get High Fructose Corn Syrup instead. :lol:


Legit :lol:

But it's made from corn must be good right? :lol:

Thats one of the root causes of inceldom right there. Now they are replacing it with refined cane sugar like that's better.

Its like asking someone if they'd rather take arsenic of cyanide almost! :lol:
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
33
ColezRightFoot said:
Thats one of the root causes of inceldom right there. Now they are replacing it with refined cane sugar like that's better.

Its like asking someone if they'd rather take arsenic of cyanide almost! :lol:

Or they give it fake names to pretend it's not the same. :lol:

http://drtunisjr.com/8-fake-names-for-high-fructose-corn-syrup/

–    Maize syrup
–    Glucose syrup
–    Glucose/fructose syrup
–    Tapioca syrup
–    Dahlia syrup
–    Fruit fructose
–    Crystalline fructose
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
38
Pizza Slayer said:
Causes severe bone loss.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chocolate contains oxalate — a naturally occurring compound in cocoa beans — which can inhibit the absorption of calcium.[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Higher frequency of chocolate consumption was linearly related to lower bone density and strength ([/font][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]P[/font][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] < 0.05). Daily (≥1 times/d) consumption of chocolate, in comparison to <1 time/wk, was associated with a 3.1% lower whole-body bone density; with similarly lower bone density of the total hip, femoral neck, tibia, and heel; and with lower bone strength in the tibia and the heel ([/font][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]P[/font][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] < 0.05, for all). Adjustment for covariates did not influence interpretation of the results.[/font]

Spinach and broccoli also contain tonnes of oxalates but is considered very good for you.

As long as you get good calcium and vitamin D intake this shouldn't matter.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
Anakind said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Thats one of the root causes of inceldom right there. Now they are replacing it with refined cane sugar like that's better.

Its like asking someone if they'd rather take arsenic of cyanide almost! :lol:

Or they give it fake names to pretend it's not the same. :lol:

http://drtunisjr.com/8-fake-names-for-high-fructose-corn-syrup/

–    Maize syrup
–    Glucose syrup
–    Glucose/fructose syrup
–    Tapioca syrup
–    Dahlia syrup
–    Fruit fructose
–    Crystalline fructose

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maize syrup that's rich!

Funny part is since people are so clueless/stupid they'll continue to fall for it. Reminds me of hydrogenated oils.

Just LMAO @ people denying diet still.
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
33
ColezRightFoot said:
Funny part is since people are so clueless/stupid they'll continue to fall for it. Reminds me of hydrogenated oils.

Yep, sunflower oil can't be bad for you, right? It's made from sunflowers. :lol:
 
Top