Warning: do not enter [SEVERE INCEL RAGE]

dat feel

Lookism God
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ely-love-tales-support-mismatched-couple.html

Insulted: The couple, who have been together for two and a half years, were shocked to find people on Reddit calling Christopher 'fat' and 'disgusting'
this is one of the most severe mismatches ever

they are both 21, they met at 18 1/2, so he got her while she was still naive and apparently hadn't ridden the alpha cock carousel

this simply proves LPD

he was lucky to be in the right place at the right time
he propinqued with her
he was delusional enough to believe he's full human

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
repost, but yeah, still raging

:rambo2:

Weaselface

Coper
Absolutely, he snagged her when she was naive. Now that his value has been completely unveiled to her a kernel of resentment is growing within; an unstoppable developing momentum. That a woman cannot love a sub-8 man is a natural law.

dat feel

Lookism God
of course she will wise up and start fucking guys in her league. nature must take its course.

however, he got her in her prime. i suspect she probably was a virgin too. he has done what millions of incels never will. if he was smart he'd get her pregnant right now.

modified

hairloss expert
Does anyone know why there is a common belief that ugly men often get hot women, when it is actually so rare that if it happens people write news articles on the subject?

why should i be mad?
im really happy there is atleast one single woman in this world who doesnt demand a masculine male model.

lono

Banned
modified said:
Does anyone know why there is a common belief that ugly men often get hot women, when it is actually so rare that if it happens people write news articles on the subject?

Dog bites man stories and the jewish hollywood lies.

dat feel

Lookism God
just lol buddy boyo said:
Wow a girl is cucking a rich boy for his $ and going to divorce him in a few years?!?!?!

:uuu:

i'm sure he doesn't have any, they were both 18 when they got together

even then, no amount of money could justify this mismatch. she's at least 10 points above him

how did the chads let this one slip through the cracks :redstomper:

its because back in the day when those guys were born, a man could get with an attractive female by simply being a beta-provider. this means that you either get the genes from the human side (mostly the mother) or the subhuman genes from the father.
same happened with me and my brother...he got that masculine broad face square jawe big height broad frame genes from the mother side and i got the birdbone recessed jaw narrow skull genes from the fathers subhuman side  :lol: :lol:

Bojack

Lookism God
The German Dream said:
its because back in the day when those guys were born, a man could get with an attractive female by simply being a beta-provider. this means that you either get the genes from the human side (mostly the mother) or the subhuman genes from the father.
same happened with me and my brother...he got that masculine broad face square jawe big height broad frame genes from the mother side and i got the birdbone recessed jaw narrow skull genes from the fathers subhuman side  :lol: :lol:

How do you not go ER on your brother on a daily basis?

Bojack said:
The German Dream said:

How do you not go ER on your brother on a daily basis?

oh, i posted this in the wrong thread actually.

i dont hate my brother because he is not to blame the slightest and also i can cope by believing that i live the life that i never had through him...it doesnt make sense, but i can use it to cope because hes my small "bro" (eventho genetically speaking, we are not even part of the same species)