• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Walked in on mom getting pounded

gronkon49

Walked in on my mom getting pummeled by some chad. Last night  his cock was huge and he was jacked myscle stud 6'3 dude he was calling her cum slut filthy disgusting whore and he kept slapping her face and degrading her and she  loved it she didnt even stop when she noticed i got home fuck gonna shoot myself boyos just fuck

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol
I fucked one guys mom, and the her son was in next her while I fucked her

altho I didn't degrade her or anything

Prob why she left me

a_nimbus

Banned
gronkon49 said:
Walked in on my mom getting pummeled by some chad. Last night  his cock was huge and he was jacked myscle stud 6'3 dude he was calling her cum slut filthy disgusting whore and he kept slapping her face and degrading her and she  loved it she didnt even stop when she noticed i got home fuck gonna shoot myself boyos just fuck

troll account confirmed

:tlol:

New Poster

Now on youtube
Can we put all the cuck fiction in a subforum? I'm all for free speech.  They can have a space for their jerk-off threads.  But get it out of Shitty Advice.

Baldcel

Rotter
gronkon49 said:

:cage2::tlol:

This obviously never happened but here is why OP posted this post.
When @"gronkon49"  was just a little cutie pie, little cute buddy boyo he saw something like this performed on his mommy so this is why now he wrote this obvious troll threads.

It is actually his fetish, but in his fantasy this little buddy boyo is imagining 6'3 muscle chad with huge cock, but the first guy who gave this fetish to @gronkon49 when he as just a little sweety was his daddy. His daddy was never 6'3 or a chad or had any muscle but he had a huge cock and he used to beat his mommy and treat her like disgusting piece of shit that she is, a whore such as gronkon's mommy deserved all of this because look at what she spawned, AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUCK

:cage:

gronkon49

Baldcel said:
gronkon49 said:

When @"gronkon49"  was just a little cutie pie, little cute buddy boyo he saw something like this performed on his mommy so this is why now he wrote this obvious troll threads.

It is actually his fetish, but in his fantasy this little buddy boyo is imagining 6'3 muscle chad with huge cock, but the first guy who gave this fetish to @gronkon49 when he as just a little sweety was his daddy. His daddy was never 6'3 or a chad or had any muscle but he had a huge cock and he used to beat his mommy and treat her like disgusting piece of shit that she is, a whore such as gronkon's mommy deserved all of this because look at what she spawned, AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUCK

Sorry boyo im sorry youre a virgin and i mog you in every way go er

Ziggy

Banned
Baldcel said:
gronkon49 said:

Legit theory tbh, being obsessed by cuckfiction at 15 must have some dark roots of origin.