• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Walked down stairs

3 hot girls walk past me made eye contact with one of them after they passed me stared at their asses they all turned their heads and started laughing .why did they laugh ? I'm not short or ugly

Peanuts

Joke
They laughed because they caught you checking out their butts.

IcedEarth

Rotter
women like to turn on guys they enjoy it, things like this validates them

in most cases you should make a move asap but based on your questions you are an assburger, so nevermind

IcedEarth

Rotter
Thereishope said:
They were like 20ft away too

you can walk a mile to buy something you really don't need on the other end of the town but you are lazy to make a few steps to get laid

hilarious!

Peanuts

Joke
IcedEarth said:
women like to turn on guys they enjoy it, things like this validates them

in most cases you should make a move asap but based on your questions you are an assburger, so nevermind

Yes, they'll look back at you if they think you're good looking and to see if you're checking them out. Happened to me before as a kid, right after I had just kissed a girl. she was walking away and I looked back to check her butt out. And she looked back at me at the same time.

p.s The ass was phat.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Harakiri said:
how mother of autism

I'd like to rename this to slow-dumb-naive it's far more accurate than asperger, that's like the rainman