Wake up, incels. Your days are numbered.

zanz

Incel
Right now incels are facing discrimination from women, similar to the persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany. We are being excluded from procreation. We are publicly shamed. We are being expropriated by divorce laws. A woman can get a incel expelled from university or fired from his job, only by saying she feels threatened by him. Criminal charges will follow. A woman can ruin an incel's life and get him in prison by falsely accusing him of rape. A lot of women do this for fun.

Feminism is only the first step towards a widespread genocide of incels. Like Hitler wanted a world full of aryans and without non-aryans, women want a world full of Chads and without incels. The very existence of incels disgusts them. Incels are inferior subhumans in the eyes of a woman. The future isn't bright for us. Soon it will be a crime to be ugly. Soon adult virgins will be deported into gulags, so women don't have to suffer from sharing the same bus or even the same work place with us. Mark my words. I predict in less than half a decade there will be a movement promoting ideas such as "No woman should be forced to endure the sight of ugly men in her everyday life".

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Who watches the watchers?

who run US media?

Bojack

Lookism God
i will be the first to be in the gas chambers.

don't blame women for all your problems, men are equally as responsible for making our lives shitty. 

don't try and be a part of society, just do the bare minimum and plan where you're going to hide when they put a price on every incel's head.

Bojack

Lookism God
notanotheralt01 said:
don't blame women for all your problems, men are equally as responsible for making our lives shitty. 

don't try and be a part of society, just do the bare minimum and plan where you're going to hide when they put a price on every incel's head.
I won't hide; I'll turn myself in like a proper subhuman.

Grotesque

Gigachad
notanotheralt01 said:

Women are who are benefiting most from this extreme shift. Hence, I want to take their value away.

TallWhiteCel

Normie
!INCEL REVOLUTION! INCEL REVOLUTION!

IT IS TIME TO PUSH FOR FREE SURGERIES

WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO OUR ENTIRE LIVES BY SOCIETY AND THE MEDIA

IT IS OUR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO HAVE ACCESS TO PLASTIC SURGERIES IN 2017

LEGAL STEROIDS FOR USCELS AND FREE HAIR TRANSPLANTS